Chamberlain Hotel
Hotels.com
US$ 230
US$ 223
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Hyde Park(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 133
US$ 176
US$ 143
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 157
US$ 127
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 116
US$ 107
US$ 878
US$ 671
1,751 results
All reviewstower bridgealdgate tube stationfullers pubroof terracenice pubbusiness districtfresh milkcomfortable bednespresso machinegreat roomexcellent hotelfull englishcooked breakfasteasy accesswould definitely stay here againbreakfast was excellentmin walk
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Excellent hotel. I've stayed in a number of places (across the scales of price) in London over many years and this is the best option. Got a weekend deal (being next to the city I imagine it is pricier during the week) with breakfast for c.£90 a night for a double. All the staff were efficient and friendly, the room was of a good size and the bathroom included a bath with shower and sufficient potions. Breakfast was excellent - plenty of hot and cold options.
The area is pretty quiet at the weekend and required moving further afield for a wider variety of eating out options. A good location for parts of London (but perhaps a little far out if you are planning all your entertainment/business in the West End) with the Tower of London 5 minutes walk away, tube station 3 minutes (Aldgate), a bus stop over the road (15 takes you to Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly and Regent Street), and another bus stop round the corner (25 takes you to Oxford Street). Will definately stay here again when next in London. Certainly the best value for money I've experienced in London.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gingerpumpkin
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Stayed here on a weekend away with the girls. Had a great weekend in London. great city. Hotel was very lovely. Area was very safe and Tesco express sold lovely champagne, very cheap compared to the Ireland. Hotel in a great location. Very close to Tower hill tube station.Just a few stops to the centre of London. Breakfast was very nice, great selection. The rooms are a good size and very clean. thank you to the cleaners who did a brilliant job on our room. would definitely stay here again next time I am going to London. will be back soon

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 January 2012

Stayed here on business - right in the heart of the City, and very good value compared with other local options. It is more of a pub with rooms than a hotel, but there is a separate entrance if you want to avoid the pub - which as a woman travelling alone, I did.
The rooms are a reasonable size, and everything is here that you would want. It is a little dated and smells a little tired, and I was woken at 4.30 by the bin men, but for the price there is little else to complain about and I will definitely stay here for meetings in the City again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank WiganMum
Reviewed 16 January 2012

just returned from another weekend in London and once again stayed at The Chamberlain in The Minories. Again delightful staff, friendly and welcoming without going over the top, lovely room with a fabulous garden terrace area. Breakfast was delivered bang on time and was lovely (tho I wouldve liked a little more Bacon!!- because I like my food!). be back again soon!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2012

I really was happy with this place. The rooms were a good size so was the bathroom with a big tub/shower and modern. I had a twin room on the top floor in the front. I got the breakfast included and it was very good and filling. There is also a pub on the first floor that is really nice. The location was also great 4 min walk to Tower Hill tube station also other restaurants on the same block. For what I paid which was 65 pounds a night with Bk this was a great deal compared to what other places were asking a night.

Only one problem here and its a huge one. I used my visa debit card here to pay for the room on check out. Its the only time on the trip I used it. The next day I starter to see charges that weren't mine a lot of them so I had to shut the card down and didn't have access to that account the entire time I was in Europe. Not sure who took the number could have been anyone working there or the company they use to process it and of course I cant prove it. A real bummer cause I really liked the place. I cant fault the hotel cause they have some A Sh.t head working for them.

I would stay here again I just would use my credit card here.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family