Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
US$ 287
US$ 171
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 214/night.

US$ 269
US$ 182
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)
US$ 145
US$ 133
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 156/night.

US$ 262
US$ 226
US$ 296
US$ 222
US$ 818
US$ 699
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)
US$ 488
US$ 450
US$ 560
US$ 545
  • Pool
2,418 results
All reviewsborough marketsouthwark bridgesouth bankglobe theatretate modernthe sofa bedst paulsminute walktube stationexecutive roomlate checkfamily roomlondon eyemini barmodern hotelstayed here for one nightcovent garden
Reviewed 26 February 2017

We had such a great time. Location super: close to all the attractions. We stayed there From the 29th of December to the 3 Of January . Our room was on the first floor, it s was cleaned and had everything.The hotel was on the average...maybe a bit dark in the evening.The staff polite, especially Valentina, the girl from the Reception: so warm and smiling girl.She gave us such a good recommendations regard tours, places to visit and eat...and to celebrate New Year's Day.Not only, but she helped a lot with some e-mail and phone-calls too. Thank you Valetina to make our holiday more unforgettable.You were right: London is so beautiful.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Victoria P, Front Office Manager at Novotel London City South, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Dear Sasilvestri10, Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay, especially Valentina. I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.
Kind regards. Eric Lambert - Front Office Manager

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Great comfortable hotel where coincidentally my meeting was being hosted. London city airport via Docklands Light Railway to Bank then short trip up northern line tube to London Bridge Station and ten minute walk to hotel - very convenient. Shard close by and virtually backs on to Borough food market ... room great ...

Stayed: February 2017
Victoria P, Front Office Manager at Novotel London City South, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Dear John W,
Many thanks for your kind review. I am glad that you liked our localisation and the different attractions from there. I am happy that your meeting was nice as well and hope we will welcome you back in our property.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

An ultra modern hotel that is slightly too clinical for my liking. Very good as a business stay or as a 1 night transient place to stay for tourists.
A delightful bar area and a decent menu,
Breakfast was also very good.
Rooms spacious and comfortable.
Everything you could want it just has no individuality.
Rooms were incredibly hot and I could not adjust the temperature.

Staff pleasant and helpful

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear premier1970,
Thanks for your review. I am glad you had a good stay with us. In Novotel London City South we try to give our guest a personal experience and I will train our team to make sure we go on an individual welcoming and treatment. I am really sorry to hear that you had some troubles with the room temperature and I can assure you that the matter is being looked into and will be dealt with accordingly See you on your next trip hopefully!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Stay here 3 nights a week every week- very reliable, quiet for central London and staff always very friendly . Food decent, wi fit always good. Handy for south bank and borough market. I would recommend it to anyone - business or not.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear Gst52539,
Thank you for your kind comments and compliments – I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

1-2 min to Borrough Market, Shard, Globe Theater and London Bridge tube station, helpful staff, nice room, excellent breakfast.
5 min to London Bridge, Restaurant, pizzerias, Indian Restaurant, fast foods and pubs in 1-5 minute walk distance.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear tam_sa2017,
Many thanks for your kind review. I am glad my team made your stay enjoyable and happy to see that you had times to do some attractions and to visit the city. I look forward to seeing you again in the near future.