All reviews vincent square victoria station rochester row westminster cathedral quiet square continental breakfast lovely hotel spacious bathroom big ben st james park third floor mini bar full english lovely room major attractions would definitely stay here again central location
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

We had a two night stay here for remembrance weekend, the hotel is situated in a quiet square in London which is a perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of London. The hotel is immaculately clean and the staff are very welcoming and can’t do enough for you. The breakfast is varied and well presented. The rooms are spacious and the amenities in the room are excellent. The hotel is about a 10 minute walk to Westminster Abbey.
We would definitely recommend the hotel and will stay here again on our next visit to London.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nellie S, Guest Relations Manager at Grange Wellington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

We are pleased to hear that you will be returning on your next visit to London and that you found everything to your satisfaction. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

For the first time I stayed in a different part of London than usual, westminster. The hotel is located in a very quiet part of the city, but it is a 10-minute walk from Big Ben. I definitely recommend that if someone has a good night's sleep and does not sleep on a road where cars are passing by night, this hotel is ideal. Very friendly service. The room at the English hotel was very spacious and modern, and I was surprised by the spacious bathroom. The room is very modern, high quality and stylish. Definitely I can say that this is the best London hotel I was in. I will definitely come again.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank LLukas

A lovely review, thank you. We very much look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We cannot fault this hotel.we came for Remembrance Sunday.Excellent service and polite well turned out staff.nothinh too much trouble.Got a great deal as well.We didnt have food hrre but We are sure that it would be of a very high standard.Will return next year

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your lovely review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be helpful. We hope you will have the opportunity to stay again soon.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Stayed here and staff were helpful. Arrived 09:30 but not unexpectedly room was not available hotel were happy to keep my bag securely. Room was clean and very well appointed. Bed was very comfortable but had six cushions on it. Why? Who needs that many as well as the pillows? They were dumped onto the floor. Very nice toileteries. Excellent breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your comments, we are pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights for a weekend with my partner. The hotel is beautiful and in a fantastic location, close to tourist attractions and 10 minutes walk from the underground tube. Staff were very friendly and always happy to help. My only issue was the size of our room, 323. It was very cosy for 2 adults. I think from looking at pictures on the website I did expect the rooms to be larger then they actually are. But never the less, I would highly recommend this hotel if you’re looking for somewhere clean, modern and in a great location.

2  Thank Hollie S

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel's location convenient. Thank you for your kind recommendation. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back soon.