“Central and Comfortable”
other travellers have booked this property
Studio
Shower room Bedroom (bed size Width 160cm x length 200cm/5 foot 3 width x 6 foot 6 length)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Shower room
Bedroom (bed size Width 160cm x length 200cm/5 foot 3 width x 6 foot 6 length)
Bedroom with view through to shower room
Front of the building with double glazed traditional sash windows.  The apartment is at the rear.
Bedroom
Seating in the bedroom
shower room
shower room
Small kitchen
View from the bedroom window
Regents park, 5 minutes walk
Warren Street underground station at the end of the street, less than 5 minutes walk
Municipal cycle hire in the street
Fitzroy square and Charlotte Street just behind the building
Boating in Regents Park
University College Hospital 5 minutes walk
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
“Central and Comfortable”
Reviewed 10 April 2013 for a stay in February 2013

From the day I arrived at the studio flat to six weeks later when I left, I could not fault the excellent service and the welcome I received. Michelle and her husband were great hosts and never too far away if I needed something!
The flat itself was small but comfortable and homely. The central location, just a few minutes walk from Warren Street and Great Portland Street Tube Stations and also the bus stops, makes it easy for you to get around, more so if you have never stayed in London before. I felt safe in my flat and my surroundings and would never hesitate to go back again - actually it's top of my list!

A romantic getaway
Management Response
10 Apr 2013
We are very pleased that you had a great time. I will pass on your kind comments to Michelle and David. We look forward to seeing you again sometime.
barakuri
Petah Tiqwa, Israel
“Small but precious apartment in Fitzrovia, London”
Reviewed 19 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Describing our stay at this apartment seems to me as an easy task. Everything was just perfect. Appt. situated conveniently near Tube and Bus Stations, supermarkets, small and nice eateries and boutique shops. Strolling down Warren Street was safe and smooth at every time of the day. In house - there is a small kitchenette with appliances, that work properly, large shower cabin, toilet and sink both renovated. Bedsheets and mattress are of outstanding cleanliness and function. Flat screenTV-DVD set, alarm clock with Dock for iPhones/iPods. We felt complete discretion over the all period of stay.
We liked location, service, pre-visit arrangements, cleanliness and serenity in apartment.
Clearly worth our 5-star rating and recommended to pairs for short term stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, service, amenities, cleanliness, comfort
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
A TripAdvisor Member
“3 days in London with my 10 years old daughter”
Reviewed 21 December 2012 for a stay in December 2012

We had a wonderful time in London. The apartment is perfect. So clean, pretty, very well located. It was really perfect : the bed is good (and for my back it is very important), the bed linnen and the decoration of the bedroom are cosy and very nice. Benefits of the bathroom and kitchen are excellent.The location is great as well, I was really trilled to see that we only had to take the Bus 24 or 29 to be in Trafalgar Square in 10 minutes ! So great !
I would also like to thank Michelle for her lovely welcome ! I definitely recommend this studio, so great!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 30 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

I stayed in this wonderful apartment on my first trip to London and loved it! The location made touring the city so easy. The studio was so comfortable and chic I felt right at home. It had everything - great shower, small kitchenette with all that I needed, free wifi to get myself organised and a great comfy bed. Combine all of this with the friendly, efficient service and warm greeting after a long haul flight and I would recommend this to any other solo traveller or couple looking for comfort and location in London. Thanks, again!

NyLon90
New York City, New York
“Ideal Location...A Comfortable "Home away from Home" in London..”
Reviewed 13 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

We stayed at this great flat during a stay in London during the Paralympics. They were fantastic, and happy to say, so was the flat!
It's so well appointed, immaculate and cozy, and Michele was most welcoming upon our arrival.
The location can't be beat, and the neighborhood has many great restaurants within walking distance, one right outside the door!
We most definitely will be recommending this find, and as London is a 'second home' to us, we will be back, and will plan to make this our 'other home' during our stays there.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, cleanliness
Liked least: Storage a bit tight esp for large suitcases,but workable!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing