Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from US$ 117.60
from US$ 81.00
from US$ 118.90
More Info
All reviews bank robbery piccadilly circus dress circle physical comedy comic timing peter pan laugh out loud restricted view upper circle box office west end second row great play second half front row great seats bought tickets
Reviewed 1 week ago

Don't bother wasting your life on seeing this. Unfunny, if there is such a word. Dreadfully disappointed having laughed non-stop at The play that went wrong"
Would have left early but with friends who were more optimistic that it would improve; it didn't

Reviewed 1 week ago

just saw this at the beautiful Theatre Royal in Glasgow what an absolutely rubbish show we left at the interval

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The beautiful building was a feature all of its own inside and out. The staff were very attentive and helpful. The musical comedy had me in fits of laughter throughout. The quality of the acting and singing was really good. The Actors were also good at responding to the audience as well. I had a wonderful time and would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Im not an dedicated theatre goer but this one of the best shows I have ever seen. none stop laughs. I loved the set changes. All acting was very good. I liked it so much I think I would go and see it again.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We visited the theatre to see The play about a bank robbery. What a revelation, it was funny , fast paced and do well acted. I didn’t know what to expect but was very pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First time seeing this show after seeing "The Play That Goes Wrong" twice. Although this show is very funny it doesn't quite match the comedy levels of The Play That Goes Wrong but the cast are still amazing - some of whom we have seen now in both plays.

Can definitely recommend this show although some content is slightly aimed at the older audience.

The theatre itself is lovely - very clean and has so much history.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We came to watch The comedy about a bank robbery which was fantastic! The theatre is underground set over three floors. It does not seem to be accessible by wheelchair. on the middle floor there is a bar and toilets. Everything seemed reasonably priced and programs were only £4.

Not really a family show for under 12 years

This is an excellent production, very cleverly orchestrated and extremely funny. We took our 9 year old daughter and 12 year old son who did find it hilariously funny especially my son who laughed longest and loudest! However, I would disagree with some reviews that say this is a family show, please take note of the age limit stipulated by the theatre. We expected a bit of slapstick and innuendo ‘carry on style’ so we went in Oct half term. However, during the first half there was adult content and definite sexual references which made me very uncomfortable to have my daughter sitting there. There were younger kids there and this probably went over their heads but I think at 9 years it was unsuitable and was worried for the second half. Thankfully the second half was fine and hilarious. Such a shame as the adult content isn’t really needed to further the story. If you’re at all concerned wait until the kids are 12.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We took our two kids aged 13 and 11 to see the comedy about a bank robbery and we all loved it. It was non.stop entertainment with a great story and.fantastic actors. If you have a chance to go and see it you must

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was a fantastic night out. 21 of us, we were all in
hysterics throughout the show. It was entertaining, funny, cheeky, clever. It’s definitely worth the laugh. Great for groups and individuals.