Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from US$ 121.70
from US$ 82.90
from US$ 93.60
More Info
All reviews bank robbery piccadilly circus dress circle physical comedy comic timing peter pan laugh out loud restricted view upper circle box office west end second row great play second half front row great seats bought tickets
Reviewed 20 November 2017

I called the Criterion Theatre because I wanted to know if their normal Sunday special offer applied on Xmas Eve. I'd searched the website but the information wasn't available. When I called the enquiry number I was put in a queue and kept on hold for ages before anybody answered. The whole call length was more than 20 minutes. As if that wasn't bad enough, I've just got my mobile phone bill and I was charged £11.13 for the call!!!!

1  Thank BV S
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Just great fun from start to finish. We thoroughly enjoyed this production as did the rest of the audience on the night! Haven't laughed so much for years.
Best advice get the best seats you can as there is plenty going on and you won't want to miss a thing! Well done to everybody.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

After many searches on the internet, a visit to the theatres own box office, and many booths selling 'discounted' tickets, we eventually bought 2 tickets to the Saturday matinee performance at the Criterion Theatre.

We had previouly seen one of the production companies other plays, 'The Play That Went Wrong', which was hilarious from start to finish, so expected more of the same. And we were not let down.

Excellent cast, outstanding performances, timing....brilliant. Anyone short on ideas on something to do, go and see this performance.

The only reason I have not given 5 out of 5 is nothing to do with the play but instead, the theatre itself.
Yes I know you are in the centre of London but prices.......why did we have to go to London Theatre Tickets booth 2 minutes away from you in Leicester Sq, to buy tickets at £39 each (face value £79), which was the price you tried to sell us tickets at your own kiosk, for seats with a 'partially restricted view'?
The seats we got (in the middle of row H of the stalls section), were great, just a shame about the hassle getting tickets.
Then there is the actual theatre. Toilets.....woefully insufficient for the number of peolpe attending the theatre. Seats in the theatre.....why so narrow? When I looked around, so many people were having to sit at an angle as overlapping with persons next to them.
To summarize....Play Brilliant, Theatre........didn't quite match up.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

And it was. Breathtaking timing. Incredible effects. Really, really funny. Multitalented cast. Great night out.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Was looking forward to seeing "Bank Robbery" but ended up quite disappointed. I was expecting a raucous comedy but in the end found it not very funny. Also the theatre has a lot of very bad seating which made the play hard to see in spots.