My husband and stayed here for 4 nights and were wo every aspect of this first-class boutique hotel, including:
* Location -- 2 blocks from Green Park station, on a relatively quiet road. Named Half Moon Street.
* Hospitlity --we arrived at the hotel after an overnight flight, fully expecting that we would check our bags and wok orotund Mayfair until the official hek-in time that afternoon. We were warmly welcomed by Katie, who I believe is the manager, who offered to check us in Immediately and gave us our choice of rooms, plus free Internet.
The was at least one doorman on call at all times we entered or left, and every one was most. Routes and helpful. The concierge staff was great.
*Our double room was somewhat large, well appointed, with a nice view of the older building across the way.
* We ate one lunch and two dinners at the in-house restaurant and were very pleased with the food, service and atmosphere.
We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flemings Mayfair Hotel, Suites & Apartments - a luxurious boutique hotel and one of the best kept secrets in Central London - is the destination for exceptional eating and drinking, featuring the glamorous and indulgent Drawing Room, opulent and stylish Ormer Mayfair and sumptuous Manetta's Bar. The Private Dining Rooms are great for meetings and special occasions, business or pleasure. The gym offers a quiet and discrete place to exercise, with top of the range Technogym equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Flemings Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flemings Hotel And Apartments
- Flemings Mayfair London
- Apartment London
- Hotel Flemings Mayfair