Open today: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Mrs

Amedeus Danube cruise was ecxeptional. Great service. Gurmet food. Clean and confortable. I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Mia S
via mobile
A private tour of the canal with Mike

We took a private tour(2 hours) on the Lady A on the 3rd October this year.Although a bit... read more

Reviewed 12 October 2018
Sunil K
via mobile

All reviews little venice camden lock hour cruise narrow boat regents canal london zoo different perspective private cruise highly recommend this cruise private hour comfortable boat maida vale camden market return journey wealth of knowledge ask questions interesting history
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Such a beautiful day out. I surprised my niece with the 2 hour tour special for 2 people. Mike was easy to communicate with and accommodated my last minute request to change the date. The location was super easy to find. He was even happy to take a few pictures for us. I would highly recommend this company and will definitely be booking again.

2  Thank Vicky L
Reviewed 22 May 2017

What a fabulous introduction to London! We joined Mike & the Lady A in Little Venice & set off on Grand Union & Regents Canal toward Camden locks & on to Kings Cross to visit the Canal Museum. This is such a relaxing way to see another side of London & also learn of the history of the canals & narrow boats that plied the waterways in years gone by. I spent most of my time up front photographing the passing vistas & gorgeous manor homes of Regents Park. My partner kept Mike company asking all manner of questions. Mike has a wealth of knowledge about the canals & narrow boats so ask questions and he'll be happy to pass on tit bits of history & other fascinating stories. A thoroughly enjoyable day of cruising and highly recommended.

2  Thank Debbie H
Reviewed 24 April 2017

We booked Mike for a scenic canal boat cruise as part of a low key Hen Party. The whole set-up was very professional. Mike communicated quickly and supported our planning for the day. Some absolute bonues were that we could bring own food and light refreshments and play list of music making it exactly what we needed the time on the water to be. Needless to say the Bride was impressed and had a ball.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

A 3 hour gentle and relaxed cruise along the canal through Regents Park through to Camden Lock with the family. What a lovely way to enjoy London from a different angle. Mike is the perfect host - providing an unobtrusive commentary along the way.

1  Thank Lampom
Reviewed 29 March 2017

We booked a 2 hour private cruise (confirmed via email as soon as deposit payed and great comms there after. Mike was very helpful with advising on where to drop off for ease of our next moves and let us arrive before set up to add a few touches to the boat).

It was a lovely way to spend a few hours and highly recommended.

1  Thank Carla J