“Wow! What a location..”
other travellers have booked this property
Large bed (185cm width 190cm length/6 ft 1 x 6 ft 3)
Seating area Smart modern shower room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Seating area
Smart modern shower room
Shower room
Large bed and large TV (on flexible arm)
Kitchenette - with microwave, fridge, toaster and stove-top/hob
Seating area
The front of the building, studio on the middle floor
Interesting details
Bed and original artwork
Warren Street station and Tottenham Court Road and the end of the street
Regents Park is nearby
Regents park, 10 minutes walk
Nearby Regents Park, 10 minutes walk
Fitzroy Square, 1 minute walk
There is a public cycle hire at the end of the street
University College Hospital, 5 minutes walk
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
“Wow! What a location..”
Reviewed 9 November 2012 for a stay in September 2012
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at this apartment after travelling around Europe for 3 weeks. The apartment was exactly as described. Close to 2 train stations, which was fabulous for getting around, we felt like locals by the time we were ready to leave. the whole process from booking to actual check in was a breeze, definately do this again. We loved the area, there was pubs and a convenience store in the same street, so we could grab our bread and milk etc on our way home, at any time.. although we had a cafe style shop next door, we were never disturbed by any noise.. Thank You we had a brilliant stay..

A TripAdvisor Member
“Super Clean - Great Location!”
Reviewed 1 November 2012 for a stay in September 2012

My husband and I stayed here in September for four nights. The apartment is very clean, newly refurbished and comfortable. We looked for a king sized bed and finding one in London is no easy task. It was lovely. The small kitchenette was perfect for simple meal preparation. It is fully equipped with everything you will need. It was a two minute walk to the tube and close to a grocery store and some small restaurants. It lies on a quiet street. The hosts were so friendly and greeted us with a smile after our 12 hour flight. This is a great place to stay.

Essex
Reviewed 31 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012
person found this review helpful

Berlin
Reviewed 25 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“Comfortable, modern and conveniently located”
Reviewed 18 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

My husband and I found this apartment very comfortable and convenient for our weekend stay in London. It was immaculately presented in a modern style and we were able to settle in very easily.

After some initial confusion about which floor to ring at on arrival (be sure to check in advance so as not to disturb the neighbours as we did!), we were warmly greeted by Michelle who gave us a thorough rundown of the facilities and some pointers on the local amenities and things to do in London. She was also very accommodating in allowing us to leave our luggage at the apartment after check-out so that we could sight-see unburdened before our late evening flight.

The apartment was located within a 2 minute walk of the nearest Tube station and a large supermarket. There were also a range of small cafe-style eateries on the same street and nearby which served good-quality food (and coffee!). The apartment does have all the necessary kitchen facilities should guests wish to prepare a meal to eat in; however, preparation space is limited and we found it was best to keep it simple by choosing things we could easily heat in the microwave.

We very much enjoyed our stay and would recommend this apartment to other couples looking for a comfortable, convenient base from which to sight-see around London.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing