Jawaher Hotel Apartments
US$ 229
US$ 222
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Hyde Park(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 133
US$ 111
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 153
US$ 260
US$ 193
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Ibis London City-Shoreditch(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
US$ 202
US$ 160
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
US$ 107
US$ 878
US$ 669
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 February 2012

At first going through past comments, I had a little doubt with booking Jawaher apartments, but location was perfect city center nice area 1 min walk from public transport tube/buses. After arriving at the hotel I was really amazed it is very nice, furniture and rest of the stuff in the room is very comfi and kitchen was very good for me. Hotel staff is very professional, I didn't have any problem, but if I had I think they would do anything to sort out my issue, very lovely people. Also it is a good place if you are travelling with your family, perfect place at a perfect location with a perfect price. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a good place to stay in London. Also I would like to thank Jawaher Hotel Apartments for their service.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Shuky4ever
Reviewed 1 August 2007

Our family consist of 5 people.We stayed at Emperors Gate, apartment in Earls Court, London. in July this year. This is a nice cosy apartment with all the facilities. Staff are friendly, but we had few problems with communication as some staff has poor understanding of English.Location is terrific.Closer to tube station and super market.

DeSilva from Melbourne.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 20 April 2006

We chose to stay in the 4th floor apartment at Emperors Gate and were fully aware of the fact that we had to walk up the stairs each day - so that didn't worry us, but we weren't terribly impressed with the overall stay. The best thing that happened was that because we checked in so early in the morning and left our luggage - that it was all taken up stairs for us - huge bonus as we did have several suitcases, but we felt it kind of went downhill from there. The beds we found uncomfortable and some of the kitchen supplies left a bit to be desired. Perhaps the lower apartments are better equipped, but we would choose to stay here again and have been more happy at other places inLondon in the past.

• Stayed: April 2006
2  Thank diderek
Reviewed 3 March 2006

We spent a week here, on the 3rd floor of the Knaresborough Place building. Robert was very welcoming and helped us carry our bags up the stairs. He also offered to help provide tourism advice, but we didn't take him up on that offer.

The room wasn't spectacular, but it was very clean and comfortable. The tiny kitchen was surprisingly well-equipped, the bathroom was quite large, and our room even had a large balcony overlooking the garden. It was very quiet throughout our stay.

The location is excellent--it's just a few minutes' walk from the Earls Court station, where you can catch the Picadilly Line straight to Heathrow. There are a lot of inexpensive restaurants and a large grocery store nearby, and it's only a short Tube ride to just about anywhere in London.

At 89 pounds a night, this place was a real bargain, and it was nice to have a kitchen and a little more space than a traditional hotel room. It's not luxurious, but it's certainly pleasant, and we'd definitely stay here again. The only real downside is the lack of a lift.

• Stayed: February 2006
4  Thank dephal
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 February 2006

Pluses – very clean, professionally managed, large bathroom, excellent location, good little kitchen with serviceable appliances, lots of pillows, housekeeper washes dishes

Minuses – typical London tatty – worn carpets, chipped corners, slightly grimey couch and bedcovers, very springy mattresses, our apt. smelled badly of the previous tenants fish dinner.

We rented the 4th flr Knaresborough apt in January for a special 79£ per night rate – the usual rate for the ‘garret’ flat is 100 or more. Even at the discount, I felt we overpaid - you pay upfront, so I guess it's hard cheese if you want to leave. Don’t get me wrong, it was fine. The stairs got old quickly and I could not help thinking there were better deals to be had around the convenient Earl’s Court area. There is a great deal of competition in London for the 50-100 per night crowd. Unless you have lots of people (it is advertised as ‘family’ apts) and plan to save boodles of money by cooking in (very boring and good luck – Sainsburys ain’t cheap) - I suggest you look around before settling for these apartments.

• Stayed: January 2006