“Great place for cider and beer ”
Review of Euston tap

Euston tap
Ranked #2,006 of 25,285 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Good selection of ciders and beers. Located in two gate houses outside of Euston station. One used to be for beer and the other for cider, sadly now the cider side also has beer so the cider selection has gone from 16 to 6. Still there are some great ciders on tap. Best place that I have found in London for cider. No food, just beer and cider (they used to have crisps).

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Great cheap little watering hole, with a large selection of booze that won't break the bank.

On the Friday I went, I had to stand outside as the tiny building was packed, but this didn't bother me either. It's a good place to socialise whether with friends or work mates, especially in warmer weather.

Only minor point to make; the toilets upstairs are not recommended. They are tiny and the smell is pretty bad. The only other toilets nearby are located inside Euston station.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

What a gem a little back from Euston Station towards the Euston Rd with proper beer, rock on! Watch out for the spice boys though if your from out of town they'll give you a sob story.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

.....but the one I had was admittedly very tasty.

This is a very cool pair of bars - the old gatehouse to Euston station I guess - with some very interesting strong ales. You need a well-filled wallet with pints around the £5-£7 mark but I'd rather pay that here than the fiver a pint stuff at some of the gastroboozers that have been thrown together.

This is a straight up and down good beer bar and a cool meeting point.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

My husband drinks here with his brother when they both happen to be in London at the same time. Wanting to see what all the fuss was about, we went for a drink here as we had some time to kill between trains recently.

Pros:
+ really interesting building, with inside and outside seating.
+ extensive selection of beers if that's your thing.
+ not as expensive as I expected for London, depending on what you drink (can be very expensive otherwise).

Cons:
- I asked for a glass of white wine, and was given no choice about which type.
- there are no dedicated female toilets. One male toilet, and one mixed gender toilet. It was foul.
- There is a strong smell of urine upstairs.

We initially sat outside, but as the chap next to us started smoking we made our way up the spiral staircase to the upstairs indoors seating area. The room is functional, but really smelt badly of wee.

This sounds awfully stereotypical, but I can see why this place appeals to young men. It sells lots of different types of beers and is probably one of the 'in' places to be seen at. I just don't think I'll be seen there again.

1  Thank Amy_and_Jami