There was a heat wave in London during our trip but the hotel didn't have any kind of airconditoning. The only way to get fresh air (in general) was to keep windows open, even if it didn't help much. There was a kind of small ventilation system in toilet but you had to keep lights on in order to make it work and as it was very noisy, sao you couln't leave it on for a night.
The room had a wall to wall carpeting which is really something terrible from the 70´s but luckily we had medication with us due to allergies. The room was not vacuumed even once during our 5 day long stay. The room was very dusty. The closet didn't have any shelves.
Breakfast was ok, except the instant coffee..Location is the best asset of this hotel. This is a budget hotel in quality, not in price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, newly refurbished hotel with friendly staff - close to museums, Earl's Court and Olympia exhibition centers, underground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westbury Hotel Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westbury Kensington London
- Westbury Kensington Hotel London
- Westbury Hotel London