See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed here for 3 nights. It is a very small hotel.
I thought this hotel was average and it was fine for me and my partner. If you're looking for a basic room with a tv and a sink then this would be great for you. But if you're looking for a decent hotel with everything you need and a big room then this isn't for You!
We just wanted something basic just to sleep there and that's what we got. We hardly stayed at the hotel.
The breakfast was only continental with just toast, cereal bits of fruit and a choice of tea or coffee that's already made. The breakfast wasn't for me! I only drink tea and it was very weak. So the next day we went and found a cafe just round the corner with did full English breakfasts with hot and cold drinks including fresh orange juice and that was a fantastic breakfast.
The bathrooms/showers and toilets were separate from your rooms so you basically have to share with everyone else. The showers are very small!
The staff are very friendly and helpful!
I would stay at this hotel again if I wasn't going to be there much!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2017

If you are looking for fancy or luxury, don't expect it here. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are EXTREMELY small - we had a "triple room" that was probably smaller than our bathroom at home. The shower was tiny !!

This hotel is old and in need of major renovations, but it is clean. The towels and sheets were clean which is at the top of our required list.

Breakfast starts at 7:30. We were out the door most mornings before that on day trips, so didn't eat at the hotel. From walking past, it looked like cereal, toast, fruit, tea and coffee. I think there was sliced meat one day.

Enrico is in a great location - about a 5 minute walk to the Victoria Station where you can get the tube (subway) or trains to just about anywhere. The bus station is also close by.

There are lots of restaurants within walking distance or at Victoria Station. Our favourites were Cambridge Street Kitchen (turn right out of the hotel and walk to Cambridge Street and turn left, about 3 minutes), DDK's Kitchen (turn left out of the hotel and on the same side about 2 blocks down), Kazan Kitchen and Giraffe both on Wilton Road. At Victoria Station, Leon serves fast but healthy and tasty food for very reasonable prices.

Given the prices for other accommodations in London, this served its purpose for our 6 night stay. Rooms were at a premium due to an NFL game, so we couldn't get the first two hotels on our list.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Technically not a hotel in the strictest of terms because - as far as I could see - no drinks are served,and I could not see an option for an evening meal, therefore really just a B&B.
I wasn't expecting the Savoy! but this 'hotel' could be so much improved. First the positives, It was just a stones throw from London Victoria.....second.... er...
When we arrived to book in the receptionist was not impressed that we wanted to pay with a credit card even though we had chosen that option in advance - she even showed us a highlighted paper showing the hotel policy and insisted we paid in advance.
The hotel itself is tired looking and badly in need of some TLC.- painting, and a bit of a scrub!. There are sockets off the wall in the dining room, and we came in at about 11.15 and had to walk upstairs in the dark as there are no lights. One glass panel on the stairs is held in with screws!
Our room was nothing special and the bathroom was little more than a cupboard with a shower/toilet/wash basin module packed in and built around, it was not overly noisy - but noisy just the same!. No remote for the TV. and only one chair, one pillow each and the bed did not have a headboard.
At the continental style breakfast we were almost finished before one of the staff spoke even to us. Chairs and tables were a bit tight.
But lets call a spade a spade, we needed cheap overnight accommodation, This B&B was not-TOO-expensive-for-London overnight accommodation, but not what I would call cheap! As I said, if you don't expect a lot you won't be disappointed.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Very friendly owners and staff, a small room, very clean, nice shared shower, bath and toilet facilities. decent continental breakfast. You are five minutes from Victoria train, underground and coach stations. Plenty of shops, bars, restaurants and theatres close by, a little gem in the hear of the city at very competitive prices.

Room Tip: I stayed in a small single, but it was comfortable and clean.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank johnfryan51
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Stayed here with my 10yo for four nights, nothing spectacular, good value for the money - for central London that is. Tiny room. Beds were lumpy and I could feel the springs, I am a small person and my husband could never have slept on those beds. Bathroom tiny, yes, but what do you need - a shower, toilet and a sink, and those were there. Plenty of hot water, but when I tried to get normal tempretaure water, the flow was really bad (strange that the cold water flow was poorer than the hot). The street the hotel is on is quiet thank God, because the window does not block any sound at all - my daughter slept well as kids do, but I had to find earplugs after not sleeping the first night (no sounds from hallway or neighboring rooms even though hotel was full). It was not hot in London during our stay (about 22 degrees) but on one day the temp rose a bit and the room became very stuffy and hot.
Breakfast was fine. Toast, cheese, ham, juice, cereal - no complaints there.
If you're on a budget and want central location and are not fussed about comfy beds and street noise, this hotel is ok. Staff is very nice!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family