US$ 346
US$ 316
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 423/night.

The Arch London(London)
US$ 424
US$ 338
US$ 314
US$ 268
US$ 165
US$ 151
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 167/night.

US$ 186
US$ 165
US$ 223
US$ 202
US$ 369
US$ 177
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 202/night.

US$ 253
Agoda.com
US$ 814
US$ 719
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfresh smellvictoria tubefour nightswestminster abbeylondon eye
Reviewed 25 January 2016

We were four adults stayed for one week at this disgusting "Hotel". The receptionist gave us the keys and just left, leaving us to find the room. As we opened the door we could not believe the size of the room for 4 adults and the horrible smell of the carpet. Not to mention the cob webs in ever corner and filthy curtains. The bathroom door had to be kept closed all the time cause the upper hinge was broken and the door could just fall over. After having a shower you had to get out of the room to wipe yourself cause the size of the shower/toilet room was really small. Breakfast was even worse. Just toast either with butter, jam or one slice cheese. Two types of cereals plus two types of fruit and a piece of cake, not to mention the rusty toaster.
I would not recommend this so called hotel to know one, not even to a homeless person. VERY DISGUSTING

Room Tip: Just forget about this so called hotel
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank David M
Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

Hi,
I just left Enrico hotel today. I am maltese and was staying at the hotel with 3 adult adults. We were 4 adults stayinG in a 13 by 13 feet room including the bathroom. When we went in we immediately smelled a horrible smell of the filay soaked wet fitted carpet. When we went to speak to the receptionist we told her about our reservation and she charged us an extra cost of 17 sterling because she said that the visa was international not UK. I think we paid what she was supposed to pay. After we payed she gave us the keys and didn't even bother to show us our room, we had to find it on our own. When we found the room we went in and were very disappointed with what we found. First of all it was a 2 bedroom room not 4 bedroom. We didn't order a bedroom with bunk beds but instead she gave us a room with 1 king bed and a bunk bed. The curtains were filty not mentioning the horrible smell of the carpet. We had cob webs in every corner of the room. Regarding the bathroom one couldn't even was himself properly not mentioning that to wash your teeth you had to leave the door open because of lack of space. On the 3 day we had to ask for toilet rolls because none were available. Regarding breakfast one didn't even have any choice because all there was, was some bread with butter or jam ( not even ham, just packed cheese), some fruit, cake and 3 types Of cereal. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone if one could call it a hotel.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2015 via mobile

Awful doesn't even cover it.
Stayed for a couple of days to get away after my mum sadly passed away in August. Rooms were ridiculously small and cold and the heating just about worked. Breakfast wasn't up to scratch, a few slices of bread, cold tea, a few muffins in a bowl and rice crispies. It's ok as long as your aren't starving hungry and not fussy about food.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mrs-roger
Reviewed 21 November 2015

Good position near victoria, room vary small and COLD... they need to put improve the temperature. Ugly toilets and showers. We chose it only for the price. Breakfast time ends at 9:15 (too early). No space for bags or clothes in the room. There is a sink but water pressure is ridicolous.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank miki4
Reviewed 24 October 2015

Avoid this place! I stayed two nights and am always weary when I'm asked to pay before I see the room. Taiwanese lady at reception was pleasant, that's where the compliments stop. Over the past 30 years I've stayed at many budget hotels in London (£46 per night), however this is one I would not contemplate returning to. My room was dirty (and that's without looking in the corners), plug in the sink was broken, carpets were threadbare. The door had to be locked from the inside otherwise anyone could have walked in (Fire Regs?). Windows looked as though they were last cleaned 25 years ago (really, how long does it take)? Breakfast was as expected, toast, jam and cheese, also cereal. The communal bathroom/toilet left an awful lot to be desired, tired, dirty, smelly . The walls in my room may as well have been made of cardboard, every word from next door was clearly audible and was the noise from the toilet (which was directly above my room, great). Then to put the tin hat on it . . . after handing my key in (and reclaiming my £10 'key deposit' I asked if it would be ok to leave my holdall for 2hours. 'Yes, of course . . that'll be £1 pound'. I've never, ever been charged to leave a bag in any of the many hotels I've stayed in over the past 40 years. Avoid like the plague!

Stayed: October 2015