Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from US$ 121.00
from US$ 82.50
from US$ 119.70
8,343 results
All reviews queens theatre west end upper circle dress circle standing ovation restricted view great seats front row story line cast singing performance stage film javert barricade tickets
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Seeing the musical Les Miserables, on a Saturday night in London, was the highlight of a first-time, three day trip to London. The performers are amazing, the sets and scenery are well done, and of course, the music is tremendous.

We were pleased with our seats in Rows A and B in the Dress Circle, located on the aisle to provide a bit more leg room for the tall gentlemen in our group - everyone in our group of 5 adults had decent views of the entire stage. The Queen's Theatre is quite lovely, though more air conditioning would be appreciated; we expected this and dressed in lightweight clothes but it was still overly warm. The Ladies' restroom in the Dress Circle area is inadequate to support the number of guests and poorly designed, with a sink that should be replaced as the water runs nonstop. The lines during intermission were very long.

There is a bar that is large enough for a lot of guests to congregate there before the musical began as well as during intermission. It was efficient to pre-order and pre-pay for our intermission drinks ahead of time to avoid the lines during the 15 minute break. (It is acceptable to bring drinks into the theatre if they are poured into plastic cups before entering the theatre.)

We purchased our tickets online, 7 months in advance. We picked up the tickets at the box office 3 hours before the performance - it was very quick and easy to do.

The musical elicits emotion from its viewers, especially near the end of the production. The beauty of the performances and the positive reaction of the audience contributed in making this an incredibly special night to remember.

Highly recommend attending this production!!

1  Thank DL1427
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Having regularly seen different musicals over the years, we have been looking forward to seeing this for years...we weren't disappointed. In our opinion, the best musical we have ever seen. The sheer quality of the production was breathtaking. What a story, what music. Will definitely go again. True, the tickets were not cheap but you get what you pay for and this was worth every penny.

1  Thank Andy D
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Amazing!!! A night to remember. I got last minute ticket from a discount ticket booth and it came with completely coffee and desert at the Theatre cafe across from the Queens theatre. Got there a bit early to heck out Soho and China town. My seat was In Stall, fist floor, far in the back, right next to the control booth (W15). I thought it was a great seat with a few limited battle field scenes. The performance was out of the world. Since I live in Las Vegas, I get to see quite a few shows/performances and by far it was the best!! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Good overall, the acting was good. I was sat in the Upper Circle, but didn't have problems seeing the scene and following the action. I would advise you to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the performance start, as the Piccadilly Circus area is very busy and there was a big queue at the door of the theatre.

There were two things I didn't like:
1) The singing was way too loud (probably louder than even in a cinema).The musical lasted three hours (including a break of 30 minutes), which was enough to cause me headache by the time the musical was over.

2) The Upper Circle area was crammed; there is no leg space whatsoever around the seats in this area. The seats in a cinema are much more comfortable compared to those in the Queens theatre. There is no space where to leave your bag or coat - very uncomfortable overall.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Seen the musical for the first time (I'm a massive fan of the 2012 remake) and I was blown away! It is so good!
The cast was amazing and the theatre is one of the nicest I've been to in London. Would not just recommend, would say it's a must seen!