Kinky Boots at Adelphi Theatre
Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Kinky Boots at Adelphi Theatre
from US$ 63.90
from US$ 70.50
from US$ 113.10
from US$ 35.35
2,576 results
All reviews matt henry drag queens true story cyndi lauper standing ovation upper circle feel good factor dress circle high energy great songs great cast story line west end singing and dancing great seats second half front row
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Matt Henry is fabulous as Lola and the only real star of the show! Overall the show is average with a very dull start. The music is forgettable and unmoving unlike other musicals although the more lively numbers are fun to watch due to the excellent costumes and dance routines executed by the wonderful drag queens.
As a disco drag queen show it has all the glitz and glamour, but it lacks the depth and emotion of a west end show!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Fabulous performance , highly recommend this for a huge dose happiness and could easily watch again, great music, songs , comedy

Reviewed 5 April 2018

My wife dragged me to this show and what a great choice! The story moves along quickly, Cindy Lauper's music is fantastic and had everyone foot tapping and clapping! Lola and Charlie were great not taking away from the rest of the cast. What a WOW experience - I'm a convert, and will wear the T Shirt with pride!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

A fabulous, feel-good musical with many vibrant numbers: while I was tapping my feet to a fair few, I didn’t quite go away singing them like I have done after other shows. That being said, Sex Is In The Heel is a fantastic song.

The Drag Queens, in amazing attire, provided plenty of humour. My favourite character by far, though, was Lauren: her song is brilliantly funny.

Excellent staging and our seats in the Upper Circle were absolutely fine!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This production is fantastic, that's all there is to it. Quite frankly, one of the best I have seen to date. My friend invited me as her husband had a prior engagement so I had no expectations at all. The cast were all brilliant, every single one. Costumes were amazing and the energy displayed by all was unbelievable. What a show!! If you are choosing a show then choose this one, you will not be disappointed.