“Authentic Italian”
Review of Attilio's

Attilio's
Reserve with OpenTable
Attilio's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,786 of 25,591 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Clerkenwell
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Visited on a Wednesday lunchtime with colleagues. The restaurant is small and can be a squeeze when full. The kitchen is open. The menu is extensive and also offered is a set lunchtime menu for £15.95, where you can select from a range of starters and have any pizza, pasta or risotto dish for main. You also get bread and olives at the start and amaretto biscuits and either a shot of amaretto or limoncello at the end. I opted for the calamari fritti (nice) for starter and the pizza calzone for main. The calzone was excellent.

We shared a bottle of Valpolicella, which was very good.

Service was quick and cheerful.

I highly recommend Attilio's if you want some decent quality Italian food.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 14 December 2017

food was served very quickly, not particularly expensive, a small cosy restaurant and a friendly waitress. Perfect for a quick lunch with friends during the week!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 24 November 2017

We were only looking for a late night snack after a show and we stumbled upon this small eatery, perfect for a sharing pizza and a couple of glasses of wine. The pizza base was light and the toppings tasty. Service was attentive, although it was fairly quiet. Total Bill was £30 including 10% "suggested service"

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Visited after an after-work drink on a Thursday evening. And, what a good choice we made. The staff were attentive and service was prompt. We all chose the fixed price dinner option. It was tasty. The dining area was cosy and popular; as soon as diners left their places were taken by newcomers. Value. Everyone was a happy bunny. Recommended.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

On Sunday afternoon I went there with my daughter, the restaurant was emptie she wanted to put us on table just next to the door which I refused as it was empty I ask for a table set for 4 which she refused ( I like to point out it was near 16h15 with my 15 years old daughter we was not gonna to stay forever .........my daughter went for the set menu Parma melon good size and the waiter bring us 2plates to share it wasn't in plan of my girl lol after she had carbonara she didn't finish it didn't say bad about it but when I taste it , it wasn't what I expected from carbonara in Italian resto and a bit to peppery, I take the special monkfish I love it not over cooked it came with a Bol of vegetables and potatoes very nice too but the snap peas wasn't stringless. The waiter put extra table to be able to put everything next to us and be comfortable thanks to him. He also offers us amereto good bless him is not he's fault but it tasted like water been added :/
When I ask the bill, I ask the lady to retrieve the service charge she looked very annoyed about it.
I give cash tips to the waiter on my way out which we could see the lady running to the waiter probably to take it from him .......well it look like ........

Date of visit: October 2017