“'Lite Bite' walking back from the Barbican”
Review of Attilio's

Reserve with OpenTable
Attilio's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,474 of 24,089 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Clerkenwell
Reviewed 24 November 2017

We were only looking for a late night snack after a show and we stumbled upon this small eatery, perfect for a sharing pizza and a couple of glasses of wine. The pizza base was light and the toppings tasty. Service was attentive, although it was fairly quiet. Total Bill was £30 including 10% "suggested service"

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Visited after an after-work drink on a Thursday evening. And, what a good choice we made. The staff were attentive and service was prompt. We all chose the fixed price dinner option. It was tasty. The dining area was cosy and popular; as soon as diners left their places were taken by newcomers. Value. Everyone was a happy bunny. Recommended.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

On Sunday afternoon I went there with my daughter, the restaurant was emptie she wanted to put us on table just next to the door which I refused as it was empty I ask for a table set for 4 which she refused ( I like to point out it was near 16h15 with my 15 years old daughter we was not gonna to stay forever .........my daughter went for the set menu Parma melon good size and the waiter bring us 2plates to share it wasn't in plan of my girl lol after she had carbonara she didn't finish it didn't say bad about it but when I taste it , it wasn't what I expected from carbonara in Italian resto and a bit to peppery, I take the special monkfish I love it not over cooked it came with a Bol of vegetables and potatoes very nice too but the snap peas wasn't stringless. The waiter put extra table to be able to put everything next to us and be comfortable thanks to him. He also offers us amereto good bless him is not he's fault but it tasted like water been added :/
When I ask the bill, I ask the lady to retrieve the service charge she looked very annoyed about it.
I give cash tips to the waiter on my way out which we could see the lady running to the waiter probably to take it from him .......well it look like ........

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We had a nice meal. There were four of us and we ate differently. The service was good. The place is very small, and the ram the people close together. There was a set menu if you wished. The only downside for me , I had placed a cash tip on the plate (WHICH WAS MORE THAN 10%) and the lady took it gladly, only to find she had added 10% to the bill already. Therefore it was an expensive meal. WATCH OUT!! I would now think twice before going back as I think that is greedy. I will only give the service 2 star after what the lady did.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Food was OK, nothing to write home about.
We had the set menu for dinner and the main gripe was that you get oddly small portions - like if they give you just enough they've met their contractual obligation. Staff were friendly but this place feels a bit touristy rather somewhere you'd frequent that often.

1  Thank JohnRMcH