Review Highlights
Fantastic

Absolutely fantastic show. Horses became real to me. And it was so moving. Well done to all that... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
lexyloo2005
United Kingdom
via mobile
Amazing, a must see

I went to see War Horse in Milton Keynes for the first time. I heard it was a great theater... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$ 121.10
from US$ 82.50
from US$ 119.70
5,399 results
All reviews moving story west end puppets horses production film play stage theatre life cast tickets audience
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Words don't really describe this show. It was simply brilliant. My fiancée and I have seen many shows in London and this is right up there with the best (probably the best).

You won't be disappointed.

2  Thank Tommie1991
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

This show is utterly amazing, the horse is so life like and moves like a real horse. A factual insight into the life of the horse cavalry in the Second World War. One of my favourite west end shows

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

To date, this is still the best show I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot). A truly incredible performance. I balled my eyes out at the end, which is a compliment considering It takes a lot for me to cry. Such a clever clever show. So excited for the UK tour to see it again:)

4  Thank beccaatr
Reviewed 17 July 2017

I had to go twice to this Moving story. I was captivated by the "Horses" and completely drawn into the horror that the poor horses in the first world war underwent. I forgot that the horses on stage were not real-- I thought the whole show was very very well done and very moving. The Riders were also excellent -- it made me realise what awful conditions Men and Beasts had to cope with -- in a way that films had not done. I have seen the Film twice but somehow those " Puppets" made it seem more real.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Thought I would be smart and buy end seats so it would be easy to come and go. Spent a lot of the night looking at the rear end of the horse. I thought it was very slow and the music was not inspiring

6  Thank smrealtor