“Warhorse”
Review of War Horse

War Horse
Ranked #14 of 383 Concerts & Shows in London
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Went to see this spectacular show last night. It's a phenomenon. The connection between man and horse is depicted with strength and depth that cannot fail to impress and stir the emotions. A must see.

1  Thank Clare D
in 368 reviews
"audience"
in 221 reviews

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Words don't really describe this show. It was simply brilliant. My fiancée and I have seen many shows in London and this is right up there with the best (probably the best).

You won't be disappointed.

2  Thank Tommie1991
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

This show is utterly amazing, the horse is so life like and moves like a real horse. A factual insight into the life of the horse cavalry in the Second World War. One of my favourite west end shows

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

To date, this is still the best show I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot). A truly incredible performance. I balled my eyes out at the end, which is a compliment considering It takes a lot for me to cry. Such a clever clever show. So excited for the UK tour to see it again:)

4  Thank beccaatr
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 July 2017

I had to go twice to this Moving story. I was captivated by the "Horses" and completely drawn into the horror that the poor horses in the first world war underwent. I forgot that the horses on stage were not real-- I thought the whole show was very very well done and very moving. The Riders were also excellent -- it made me realise what awful conditions Men and Beasts had to cope with -- in a way that films had not done. I have seen the Film twice but somehow those " Puppets" made it seem more real.

Been to War Horse? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK