“Delicious Prawn Curry & Charming Decor”
Review of Castle Tandoori

Castle Tandoori
Ranked #5,831 of 24,667 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Delicious prawn curry. Very friendly and attentive service... AND last but not least some of the most charming Asian decor I've seen in London. Think faux marble pillars, karma sutra paintings and colourful carpeting with little and LARGE elephants.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We came here on a Wednesday night and really enjoyed our meal. The service was super friendly, it was really good value and the food was tasty, especially the tikka masala. There was also a really excellent range of vegetarian options!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I was in the Elephant & Castle area today and I don’t know anything about it. I checked the restaurants on TripAdvisor and I found this one. The reviews were very good, so I thought of trying it with my friend.

The food was delicious. I had the king prawn biryani and it was devine! My friend had a lamb curry and he said that it was delicious. We tried an okra dish and paneer palak. Very tasty. The peshwari naan and the stuffed paratha were yummy.
My friend also got a mango lassi.

The prices were very reasonable. The bill was £35.80
We were so stuffed, so we couldn’t finish it.

The service was very good and friendly.

Unfortunately the shopping centre is closing, so this means that they would have to relocate.

It is definitely worth a visit, even from other parts of London.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

It had such delicious and authentic Indian food. The prices were great as well. I had the lamb biryani and that was so good.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

We usde Google to find the nearest Indian to the Imperial War museum and walked here within 10-15 mins. We were greeted by a lovely gentleman who quickly took our order. The food was great (although not keen on the mint sauce, and there was no coconut). The bill for the 4 of us including the chutney tray, 8 poppadoms, 6 drinks, 4 curry's, 3 rice, chips and a keema naan came to £57 which compared to Swansea is similarly priced. The waiter gave us a bottle of coke, bottle of lager and some chocolate to come away with. He was very pleasant and if we are ever in The Elephant and Castle area again, we would definitely call back!!!