“Brilliant day in london”
Review of London Detours - CLOSED

London Detours
More attraction details
Owner description: We take great pride in showcasing the creative side of London with our amazing walking tours. Discover the History, Street Art and Community through the streets of the Capital. Come join the adventure and explore.
Reviewed 9 March 2012

I did the Street Art tour yesterday and it was awesome. There was only a little group of us but it definitely made things quick and easy. We wondered around the streets of east london admiring the beautiful works of some really talented artists.
We even came across a David Walker (famous artist) doing some of his work on a wall. His work was amazing! He had only started it that morning and mid day it looked finished.
The tour guide Joe was a gem! So knowledgeable and very friendly.

Recommend this to everyone!

All reviews
in 25 reviews
"shoreditch"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 5 March 2012

Amazing, eye-opening tour of London. I've always loved street art, so I was really looking forward to this tour already, and it surpassed all my expectations. Joe, our guide, was infectiously enthusiastic - my favourite kind of person. After you've been in London a few years, you think you've seen it all, but Joe teaches you to see it in a whole new light. We explored parts of London I thought I knew well, but now I look up, look down at the kerb - there is art and colour everywhere! I would recommend this tour to everyone - locals and tourists alike. It is full on though - you do need to be able to walk for 4.5 hours and there is some tube travel involved - but we unexpected had our 20 month old with us (the youngest ever on this tour!) and we managed perfectly well.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

Had an enjoyable day in London discovering amazing street artists work that were new to me!

Reviewed 4 March 2012

Had a great day Saturday 3rd March on a london street art tour with the contagiously enthusiastic Joe. Learnt some new things and got to see some bits of the city i'm not familiar with. I never would have noticed half the street art without the guide. Small friendly group tour. I may just notice my surroundings a bit more now.