Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park
  • Pool
US$ 395
US$ 360
  • Room Service
Park Grand London Hyde Park(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 144
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 160
Hotels.com
US$ 267
US$ 227
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
US$ 110
US$ 865
Taj Hotels
2,433 results
All reviewsgreat portland streetoxford streetbt towerexecutive roomtube stationminute walkquiet locationmini barwest endrooms are smallreception staffgood nights sleepbreakfast was excellentstayed here for one nightncpsainsburysinns
Reviewed 16 September 2012

We enjoyed our 3 night stay at Holiday Inn Regent's Park, although the stay was not worth what the hotel was charging to book normally. We booked through Hotwire and ended up at this hotel for about half of the normal prices -- and thank goodness! The beds were comfortable, the front desk staff was nice, and the concierge helped out multiple times.

Being so close to the Great Portland Street tube stop makes this hotel a great location choice, as the neighborhood was generally quiet. Also near bus stops and a short cab ride to St. Pancras and King's Cross stations.

We were disappointed in there not being free wifi (in 2012, no free wifi? Made getting around and looking things up much more difficult) and bits of mold in the shower, however overall a very nice stay. Wouldn't pay full price on the IC Hotels group or hotels.com pages, but for a hotwire discount stay, we were very pleased.

Room Tip: Ask about an upgrade if you're platinum Priority Club.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hhols2012
Simon H, General Manager at Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2012

Thank you for your review hhols2012. I am very encouraged to read your positive comments about how friendly and willing to help the Team were. Many other travellers have also commented on this along with our great location this year, so I will be pleased to share your feedback with them.

I would like to assure you that our pricing is regularly reviewed and reflective of our Central London location. However, we do have a great range of packages available on our website which we offer throughout the year that are definitely worth reviewing.

We do offer Wifi in the Hotel but at this stage it is not complimentary. We will be sure to review this along with the shower condition and thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 16 September 2012 via mobile

I have stayed in many HI hotels over the years, most of them I find to be OK or better. This, however was very poor. The room I was placed in was very tired andin drastic need of modernisation.

Threadbare chairs, paint peeling from the inside of the bathroom door, broken and badly fitted bathroom equipment.

Not only that but my bathroom constantly smelt of cigarette smoke, it was a nonsmoking floor.

Theb

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Matt W

Dear Matt W,

I am very sorry to read that you did not enjoy your stay with us and in particular your comments around the condition of the room. I would be keen to learn more about your experience and would welcome the opportunity to speak with you.

We have a rolling refurbishment program in place here at the Hotel and have already invested heavily in the Lobby, Restaurant and Bar over the last 24 months. The bedrooms are our very next priority and as such I really appreciate your feedback.

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience

Warm regards

Reviewed 15 September 2012

OK so it's a London hotel so you have to downgrade your expectations

Rack rate was £350 per night-that would be ridiculous
We paid £150 without breakfast and that was OK

the hotel is located just off a side street and is in a safe enough area.There is a sainsburys local store just round the corner-stock up here for drinks etc

Rooms are on the small side and view was onto an enclosed roof space

there are 3 subway stations within walking distance depending on which line you want but is also walkable to central London attractions

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank canadabound

Dear canadabound,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel and sharing your feedback with other travellers. We are very lucky to be so well situated for the Tube and Central London and I am glad that this was a positive point for you. The surrounding neighbourhood is very quiet, however, the inner facing rooms do prove to be very popular due to them reducing some of the city's ambient noise.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2012

I stayed here for just one night before Christmas 2011, so ths is a limited ans quite subjective review.

Rooms were snazzier than you would expect for a Holiday Inn, but they were still furnished to a budget rather than a standard, like he rest o the chain.

Good breakfast, actually especially good for the hangover I was nursing.

You pay for what you get. This hotel was - for my one night, good value.

Room Tip: I think they are all the same.....
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Frank C
Simon H, General Manager at Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2012

Dear Frank C
I appreciate you taking the time out to review the Hotel and I am glad that your stay was good. I hope you enjoyed the theatre too.

Reviewed 14 September 2012

was there for 2 nights few days ago with my son.
+ position (close to regents park, restaurants, tube, walking distance to Piccadilly Circus...)
+ price (comparing to other London hotels only)
+ staff helpful and nice
- surprisingly small executive room
- strange mini bar opened from reception on request
- small quin bad

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Alexa2706

Dear Alexa2706
Thanks very much for your review. I do see on Trip Advisor that the location of the Hotel and the team here are often our most positive attributes and I am glad that you found that too. Our rooms are an average size for London which is generally a bit more compact than you might find elsewhere but I hope that the room was clean and comfortable for you.