“Great! ”

Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 9
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Southbank
Description: Serving freshly cooked healthy Asian inspired noodle and rice dishes. Gluten free, vegetarian and kids meals available. #Feeding Healthier Nations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent, healthy and freshly cooked food. Very tasty and not at all expensive given the location. Highly recommended.

Neddy N, Public Relations Manager at Neds Noodle Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Hi Charona3101,

Thank you for the great review, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Well. For the last 5 years the wost meal I ever purchased was a noodle box from the Wasabi concession stand at Waterloo station. I managed 3 mouthfuls of that. At Neds i only managed 1.

I ordered egg noodles and prawns. The server was friendly and the food was ready very quickly. Worryingly quickly in fact. You can't properly prepare a stir fry in 30 seconds... which means everything must have been sat in a hot tub all day.

The vegetables were watery pap. The prawns were inedible, with a texture something like mucus. The sauce was bland. The noodles were a real achievement - utterly disgusting. I *love* noodles, everything from the best ramen down to 50p instant wonders. It's remarkable how you could make a cheap and delicious food so horrible... the mind boggles.

Truly the worst meal I've ever tasted. Avoid!

Hi T_Diddly,

Thank you for your review, we alway appreciate customer feedback so that we can improve in the future.

We take pride in the fact that all of our food is quickly and freshly made to order, so you can be rest assured that nothing is ever sat pre-prepared all day.

Please accept my apologies for your experience on this occasion, I will pass on your comments to the kitchen team. If you would like to provide us with more details from your visit then please contact sarah@nedsnoodlebar.com.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

This was the worst food that I have ever tasted in my life. I am usually an easygoing and enjoy all food, but this was inedible. I could not even take more than two bites, as this was the worst food that I have ever put into my body. I would avoid this at all costs and going literally ANYWHERE else than this. Nothing about this meal was even decent tasting. Noodles: Trash. Vegetables: Trash. Meat: Trash. Sauce: Trash.

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for your comments, we always appreciate customer reviews so that we can improve in the future.

We're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your experience with us on this occasion. If you would like to email sarah@nedsnoodlebar.com with further details of your visit then we would love to look into this further.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

After visiting the London Eye, searched around for halal food for lunch and found this place not far away. Place was small
but not packed when we got there, can customize our noodles based on preference. Service was quick and noodles were very delicious, plus hot sauce was available to cater to our Asian palate. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

I ordered prawns and sweet and sour sauce with my noodles.. Got three prawns and no taste in the dish what so ever..