“Superb”

The Drayton Court Hotel
Ranked #7 of 573 London B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Just had to say this was a great place for us to stay whilst we sorted out a place to live in London. We arrived here in Feb this year and stayed for a week, and just thought I should recommend it, better late than never!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jamie G

Reviewed 16 April 2012

A fabulous stay in a lavish and spotless room with plenty of excellent features such as cafetiere coffee, teapig teabags, cold fresh milk, lovely complimentary toiletries and elegant period and contemporary features. The bed was London Marriott standard. Most people have commented on how friendly and helpful the staff are already but I found the lady at breakfast particularly brilliant - she let me have two breakfasts! Excellent location, great food, great service and very stylish. Well worth the higher price.

(It would have been even better if the swimming pool was on site! Perhaps there's room in the spacious garden to build an outhouse?)

Room Tip: For an even more special treat I would book the Lavender Hill Mob suite!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank originallovebug
Reviewed 15 April 2012

This weekend we travelled down for the FA cup semi finals and spent two nights there. The beds were exceptionally comfortable and the hotel itself wasnt even in a particularly busy road for London so a good nights sleep was had by all. We found the staff to be very hospitable and caring. The manager Dave was a really nice guy. The breakfast was very tasty and extensive and included in the nights stay.

Room Tip: 26 and 27 were standard cost but had a nice outlook over the road
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I stayed on the 4th April 2012 with my partner and I booked the Lavender Hill Mob Suite. The stay was for my partners 30th birthday and I planned on proposing to her. Prior to arriving I had to change the date of the booking and the staff were very helpful in allowing me to do this. I also requested a bottle of champagne to be chilled in the room for when we arrived. Upon arrival I was very pleased with the friendly manner that the staff showed. My girlfriend had never stayed in suite before and fell in love with the suite, the decor was amazing and it was immaculately clean. The facilities in the room were excellent including the slippers and dressing gowns. Even down to the tea bags!

The freestanding bath is a great touch and was very relaxing. We didn't stay in the hotel for dinner as we went to nearby Chelsea, but the breakfast was beautiful and the chef even gave us a free sample of the French toast which was lovely.

I did propose in the suite and my partner said she preferred that I had done it there as the setting was lovely.

All in all an excellent stay, and nothing was too much for the staff to do. The champagne that I requested was in the room and the perfect temperature!

Highly recommended! You have to stay here! It's also only a few stops from Paddington on the train so very convenient for London also!

Room Tip: Any of the suites - I booked online and saved £60!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matt B
Reviewed 26 March 2012

I visited Drayton Court as a friend hired out the function room downstairs for a christening. I was really surprised because I don't live far from here, and I had no idea what a lovely little pub it was! The beer garden is just gorgeous, really big and clean. The staff were friendly and needless to say, I think I have found my new summer time haunt. Great for an afternoon with family, friends or both.

Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends