“Patchy”

Season Kitchen
Ranked #4,114 of 24,255 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of happening Finsbury Park, only a stone throw from Le Park theatre, Season is welcoming you in a cosy & Friendly atmosphere, offering honestly sourced produce, cooked well without too much fuss, but some twists, alongside a carefully selected seasonal wine list.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Booked on the basis of its reputation. Manager very professional and good atmosphere. Had a steak which was very poor value, indifferent taste. Desert first class. Overall too expensive for the food provided. Has potential but I was disappointed on this visit.

Season K, Owner at Season Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Paul,

I hope this emails finds you well.

Thank you for your post on Trip Advisor. I am truly sorry about your poor experience with your steak. Here at Season, we are aiming for a 100% customer satisfaction. On top of it, we are priding ourselve with the premium quality and the sourcing of our meat as well as the perfection of its cooking. Your feedback has already been forwarded to our Chef as well as our meat supplier. We will all work together to ensure your feedback will result in an improvement of our standard in the future.

In the meantime, it will be my pleasure to re-invite you and a party of your choice, for a meal and reassure you that Season is a place to go and return to...for a steak or anything else you might fancy!

Please feel free to contact me to organise your next visit. Alternatively, I will be my pleasure to issue a voucher, usable at your convenience.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Regards

Val

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Me and my boyfriend used to live round the corner from this restaurant and we loved coming here for a casual date night. The food is delicious and they have an interesting wine list, with lovely service.

When we moved to Canada, we both knew we were going to miss this place, especially the beautiful sourdough bread! Which is why I am extremely thankful to them, as when I emailed them asking for the recipe they delivered! I was able to surprise my boyfriend with some homemade season bread and it went down a treat, so thank you seasons!

Reviewed 12 February 2018

My partner and I randomly decided to go here as we had just moved into the local area. It's got a cosy and warm atmosphere as soon as you walk in. The staff are polite and nice. We had mussels and the steak. The mussels were delicious - but the steak was a bit smaller than what we anticipated which was disappointing considering the prices.Would go again though

1  Thank Sen12392
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Good meal with a couple of friends. Menu is a tad limited in my opinion, which might put off people just passing rather than booking in advance. Food was really nice and not too pricey. I'd say the atmosphere is a tad dry but I think this was more to do with it being quite quiet.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

While Finsbury Park isn't known for it's stellar restaurants (although it should be!), Season is a leading force in turning the area's culinary delights into a London-wide phenomenon. As a local, I have been here a number of times and not only is the service incredibly warm, but the decor is charming and the food flawless. The bread and butter at the beginning is so moreish it's ridic, the steak is always perfectly cooked and the veggies that can be ordered as sides are inventive, creative and tasty. The desserts are fantastic, particularly the donuts. And the Corsican red is my fave - I only ever order it from their wine menu as it's so good I can't bring myself to try another. A true, rare gem in a city of average eateries and tired chains.