“Convenient and quiet location for visiting London.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Mordern toilet
Mordern toilet
Shower/bath room
Shower Room
Path way behind the listed wall
Old brewery building
Old brewery building in conservation area
Old brewery building
Path to my Holiday Apartment
Built in 1896 formaly a Brewery Factory
One of the few picturehouse in London a minute away
Art Deco cafe a minute away
Dining Table
Kitchen
Kitchen
Bedroom
New sofabed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
David S
Sydney, Australia
“Convenient and quiet location for visiting London.”
Reviewed 27 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

My partner and I stayed in June 2013 and found it a convenient base from which to explore London. Alvin was friendly and very helpful, and responded quickly to a small plumbing problem which was resolved without fuss. The small space around the bed may present difficulties to people with any mobility restrictions, but otherwise the flat was comfortable and clean, and well provided with cooking gear. Thanks, Alvin, for a lovely stay.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Comfortable base for visiting London.
Liked least: Crab manoeuvre to get into bed each night!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
29 Jul 2013
Thank you and your wife for staying in my holiday apartment in June for 7 nights. I am glad you and your wife find my holiday location is convenient & quiet. I will continue to aim to provide my guests a high level of hospitality after receiving your feed back/review. Thank you very much. Regards, Alvin
Santi A
“Excellent stay”
Reviewed 22 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

I stayed with my parent`s in Alvin's house and it was a great choice. We loved the apartment, very good decorated and good equipped and specially we love Alvin's treatment. Alvin is a very hospitable owner, always willing to help.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
23 Jul 2013
Thank you for taking your valuable time to write this review. I am very happy you and your parents really enjoyed staying at my apartment. Thank you for being an excellent guest.

I hope to welcoming you guys very soon.

Best wishes,
Alvin
pt-laval
Laval, Canada
“Convenient for visiting London”
Reviewed 12 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

My teenage niece and I stayed at Alvin's London apt. on Cleveland Way in London for one week at the end of June. We were very pleased with our email communications with Alvin as he was always very prompt in replying our questions and so friendly. The location of the apartment has lots of pros and only one con. On the positive side it is a 2 minute walk to bus no.25 which brings you directly to downtown London (Oxford Circus) and a 5 minute walk to the subway station Whitechapel. Another positive point is that there is a Tesco Express grocery store 50m. away and a much larger Sainsbury store (groceries, pharmacy, clothes, etc) about 4 blocks away. Furthermore, Alvin lives in the same apartment building and is therefore available for any unexpected problems. On the downside I was a little surprised at all the street noises we heard while inside the apartment; we kept the windows closed during the night and yet were still awoken at times by the numerous ambulance sirens , the trucks and cars that pass down the small street, and young passerbys who spoke very loudly (even at 2am!) - but ear plugs helped with this. The apartment itself was very clean and had all the conveniences we needed (including a great shower and a floor fan!). There isn't much room to manoeuver either in the bedroom or in the main room if the sofa bed is open, but as we were only 2 people we managed fine. And after all we spent most of our days visiting London! We appreciated that towels/linen were included in the rental cost (which is not always the case) and even shampoo! There is a large flat screen TV with many English channels and the wi-fi worked well. All in all we were happy with this modern apartment and appreciated Alvin's warm welcome and availability.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: close proximity to 2 modes of public transport (bus and subway)
Liked least: difficulty sleeping because of street noise
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway
15 Jul 2013
I am happy to know learn that you and your niece were please with my hospitality and also found that my apartment has a good location to the transport link and amenity.

I thank you for your review and Thank you for staying at my holiday apartment.

I hope to welcoming you in the near future.
Vanesa P
Alcorcón, Madrid, Spain
“Lovely aparment”
Reviewed 5 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

I have been with my cousin in Alvin's aparment on last Easter.
The aparment is really cosy.
It has all you need, and it,s very clean.
Alvin is a great person, friendly and very helpfull.
The underground is very near and the supermarket Tesco is right at the corner.
I'll highly recomend Alvin's aparment to all my friends who want to stay in London.
Alvin, thank you for everything.
Vanesa & Montse.

Liked best: EVerything
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
15 Apr 2013
Thanks guys. You both are very good guests to have very polite and responsible. I totally like to welcoming you, your family and friends to my holiday letting again.
Paris, France
Reviewed 30 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: very comfortable flat, wifi access, kitchen...
Liked least: Snow in London :-)
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing