“Very Convenient location. Comfortable.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Premier Inn London Euston Hotel

Premier Inn London Euston Hotel
Ranked #142 of 1,080 Hotels in London
“Very Convenient location. Comfortable.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2012

Very convenient locatrion, close to Euston station. Very clean and comfortable. Very clean and useful onsite facilities. Close to British Museaum, British Library, Great Ormond Street. Breakfast good and reasonable value.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank 350doc
Pawel S, Manager at Premier Inn London Euston Hotel, responded to this review, 13 September 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about your experience with us at Premier Inn London Euston.

It pleases me greatly that we were able to meet your requirements and expectations of Premier Inn and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Many Thanks

Pawel Sleczka
Operations Manager
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (646)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Andover, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2012

Booked 4 rooms for 7 adults and 2 children for two nights. Staff made us very welcome, helped us with taxi bookings and car parking.
Booked the meal deal which was excellent value and the food was very good. Restaurant staff looked after the children extremely well despite being very busy. Rooms were very clean and had everything we needed. Would stay again if in London.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back so you don't have the noise from the main road. Hotel has a car park...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Alan H
Dear Guest,

It gives me great pride to read that the delivered our guest promise to its fullest during your stay with us at London Euston. The team work hard to make sure we please and cater to our guests needs as much as we possibly can, we want everyone to feel at home during their stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Many Thanks

Pawel Sleczka
Operations Manager
Peterborough, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2012

Work booked for my self and a college to stay at the hotel from Monday 3rd Sept till Friday the 7th Sept.

I arrived on the Monday evening, alone at about 9.30. I went to check in using the daft automated system. I was assisted by Jerome (who was instantly rude and unhelpful and made me feel most unwelcome), who once the screen had flashed and brought up the details asked me to pay over £1000 for both the rooms. I was a little stunned by this, and presented him some emails confirming that everything was paid for by work.

He carried on insisting that I pay the £1000 - which I would like to add I wish I had that much in my account....

I asked him what my options were, I was told it was either pay up or go else where. At this point I got a little panicked and rang my manager at home, he offered to pay over the phone for the whole booking. This was turned down as they must fax the payment over (who the hell uses fax these days), they then went on to accuse him of being a fraud.....I was stating to panic even more at this point.

I was told to go sit in the foyer which is dark and cold in a state of panic alone. I was given no reassurances this would get resolved that evening. Just left for over an hour while my manager tried to get them to let me stay. Also I would like to add due to the Olympics every where was fully booked.

In the end my manager sent an email though to the head manager who was on shift that night, saying please take the payment for the 2 rooms for 1 night we can then sort the rest out tomorrow.....and after about 2 hours of sitting in the dark I was aloud to check in.

What annoyed me the most was the fact they did not care at all, about the fact I was a female alone in a dark foyer, who may not have any where to stay at all for the evening. All the stress and panic in the end resulted in me having a panic attack, which one again I had to battle though alone in the dark foyer. If anything had happened to me I would be holding the hotel responsible.

The room was OK, the view was shocking overlooking some dead pigeons on a roof top and a car park. Lovely....

Breakfast is limited for some one who has intolerance to gluten and dairy. So I made do with a plate of bacon and a over cooked tomato.

When we got back on the Tuesday in the afternoon at about 4:45 my college and I went to go back to our rooms. Neither of our keys worked. Turns out they had not done anything about the payment and had locked us out.

When I asked if any of our belongings had been touched they could not give me a yes or no answer. I was really really unimpressed with this.
We then had to start sorting out the whole payment issue again, sending faxes though again, I swear that fax was sent though about 8 times in total. Once again I was also met with Jerome on the desk. He was once again very unhelpful.

After about another hour of phone calls and going back and forward with our work and their fax machine this issue was resolved.

The heat in my room in the evenings was daft, I had to have a fan on full blast all night and the window open as much as it would allow just to get the feeling of fresh air.

Also the fan in the bathroom when turned on filled the room with the smell of cigarettes. It was horrible. Even the toilet paper smelt like cigarettes.

Will try and talk my work in to not booking our next lot of stays here, really do not want to go back again.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Vikx993
kings lynn norfolk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2012

Good value for money , paid 49-00 for a family room , situated close to kings cross , rooms very clean bed really comfortable , staff really friendly and helpful knock spots off travelodge , breakfast really good value for money lots to choose from . The only thing I would say is don't be to late coming down as you might have to wait for a table, also when you check out you can leave your bags and pick them up later free of charge .

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2012

We stayed at this hotel for a weekend break, it was chosen mainly for location and price but far exceeded our expectations. Efficient and welcoming check in. The room was clean with plenty of towels and spare pillows which is a must for my hubbie. Plenty of plug sockets and an easy to use shower none of this how do you get it to work rubbish. We had booked the meal deal which gave us a 3 course evening meal and all you can eat buffet style breakfast. There was a good choice and variety of food and it was cooked to perfection. There were plenty of staff in the restaurant so you were served quickly they were also very friendly and entertained my 4 year old during the meal which was nice. The room was quiet the only noise that I heard was big ben striking but that was because we had the windows open but that didn't affect our sleep. The bed was very comfortable. On checkout we were able to leave our bags so that we could enjoy London luggage free. The staff on reception were very welcoming and helpful. The only downside of the whole stay was that the room uses keycards instead of keys and my husband managed to deactivate it within minutes of having it but this was his fault as he put it in same pocket as his phone and was soon rectified by reception. The hotel is only a couple of minutes from Euston station so travel around London is very easyily accessible I find it very easy to recommend this hotel and would definitely stay there again

• Stayed August 2012