We stayed one night. The entrance is around the corner, and it is a bit strange with a door opening right to the lift. Reception is on the 3rd floor, our room was on the 4th (no lift from the 3rd floor), a decent sized room with a somewhat old style bathroom. In spite of being in the centre of London it was quiet, something we appreciate. The breakfast was good. You can have it either on the roof terrace (which we did as it was a warm and sunny day) or in your bedroom. The only thing we did not like much was the wifi, which is available free of charge, but one has to register and then choose a password, a bit too complicated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Roof Garden Rooms is situated in the heart of Knightsbridge. Originally an old pumping station, it has been transformed into a tasteful hotel with a rooftop garden. There is a relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff with a high level of personal and attentive service. It is perfect for people seeking an alternative to large hotel chains. There are 11 charming country house style bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Roof Garden Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Searcy`s Roof Garden Rooms Hotel London
- Searcys Roof Garden Rooms London