Pros of this hotel:
- very near to ST Pancras Intl station if you want to catch the eurostar to Paris.
- very near to the Kings Cross subway station. This station is also an interchange which makes it easy to get to different places.
- cleanest looking hotel along argyle street.
- hotel is very clean
- good breakfast
- friendly staff
- amenities around it: 24 hrs mart, BK, MCD, other restaurants
- rooms are very small... Can be claustrophobic. And I am only med build.
- if you are staying on a higher floor, it's quite a bit of lugging your luggage up rather narrow staircase. Passages are narrow too.
Overall, I would come back again if using the eurostar is part of my travel plans.
Rooms near the shower and toilet may be noisy. 27 is a good choice - between toilet and shower.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Alhambra Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.