All reviews british museum bloomsbury street the main hotel no lift great location top floor tottenham court covent garden yogurt breakfast room west end water pressure in the shower the theater district full english breakfast living room small hotel four nights
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Stayed for 8 nights on a business trip. Room was excellent and always clean. Service always friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great. Showers had plenty of hot water and good pressure. Even had free wifi.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 204 which has access to a private garden.
Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Rohan H
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Good pick!
Ideally located, right next to the Brithish Museum, and three block of Covent Garden and Soho, perfect for an evening out, whether Musical, restaurant or pub.
Home charming and help to take the bus.
Bedding and linens moeulleux very good at will ...
Déjeuneux very hearty English breakfast which allowed us to skip lunch! and as a result of eating English to 6PM.
Perfect hotel to recommend, and will be back for sure!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2012

I was going to school in London for four days at the Toni & Guy Academy and brought my husband along for the trip:) We were impressed with the safety and cleanliness of the rooms. Location was perfect as we were just steps from the British Museum and two small blocks to the hair school. The breakfast was delightful and served with a smile. We were very close to the theatre district which also made things quite handy! I must say tho.... find a landmark to tell your cabby as it is a smaller hotel. I would return again and again ... fantastic service !

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2012

We just spent almost a week in the Morgan Hotel and found it very comfortable. The beds were comfortable, there were comfortable chairs in the room, and the breakfast was great. The location is extremely convenient, being close to Tottenham Court, great Russell, and Holburn tube stops. It's also relatively near kings cross/ st pancras train stations. We like to walk and walked to the theater area--Covent Garden/Drury Lane--from the hotel. The staff were very nice too. Just note that compared to US standards, the rooms are small and there are no elevators.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I was in charge of booking rooms for a father/son football weekend. I've always preferred small, locally-owned hotels, and Bloomsbury is a great neighborhood. So I was very pleased that this well-rated hotel still had rooms but worried how my preferences would play out with my group. I shouldn't have worried. Our particular rooms were spacious and comfortable. Management was friendly and helpful. Breakfast room nicely done. The lads congratulated me on the pick.

Room Tip: The 200-range "dungeon" rooms are in a separate building a few doors down & include one which has a paved garden and a seating area where four of us could comfortably unwind, watch TV, etc.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family