“Food poisoning”

Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 21
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Greenwich
Description: Our menu is made up of tasty Italian dishes from pizza, pasta and risotto to salads and indulgent desserts but always with a twist - like a classic Carbonara with a chorizo crumb or a traditional garlic bread with mozzarella & 'Nduja sausage. We strive to bring out our customer's inner foodies by constantly innovating our menu and adding delicious & exciting ingredients like vegan jackfruit pepperoni, wild boar meatballs and 'Nduja sausage to name a few. Whether you're a meat-eater, veggie, vegan or gluten-free we have a dish to suit all tastes & requirements.
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

This was the first time I have ever ate in this zizzis at the o2 all the other ones have been fine and I have really enjoyed the food. Never in my life have I ever been so ill after eaten at a restaurant, they will be hearing from me don't eat at this restaurant very poor food and very poor staff !!!

Date of visit: November 2016
Write a reviewReviews (568)

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

Gnam gnam. Calzone perfetto. Prosecco e olivo.
We came here that one time....it was nice.
Lovely staff.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

Very busy, just before show time, but good service and food. Ideal for kids and adults and reasonably priced

Reviewed 5 November 2016

Went in for a quick bite before going to watch a concert. The staff were friendly and efficient. Food was delicious. Would always go back.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank clairetG5437RO
Reviewed 22 October 2016

Visited Thursday 20.10.16. with my family. Managed to get a table easily due to the closure of the underground. Normally extremely busy, they won't reserve tables for you because of this if a concert is on.
We ordered the calamari,the fonduta fromaggi and the pumpkin and mozzarella crocchette with a smoked chilli jellywhich was a seasonal special. I tried a taste of the fondue and the calamari which were both very tasty. The crocchette was delicious, and so was the chilli jelly. Just a shame there weren't a portion of 3 instead of two.
I ordered the Calzone Pollo spinici along wiht my hubby. We both really enjoyed this, the chicken was very tender and the sauce inside was very tasty. This is a very filling meal and I couldn't eat it all. My daughter ordered the new classic Winter Zucca pizza which was also delicious and neither of us are vegetarians.
I couldn't eat anything else, but two desserts were ordered, the ultimate salted caramel chocolate brownie with hot chocolate sauce which my daughter loved. Vanilla pannacotta with a prosecco and passion fruit couli for my hubby. The coulis is sharp so was not to my taste, but hubby thought it was lovely.
We were served by a female waitress who was attentative and the staff seemed to be friendly to the customers.
On the down side, if I was a female I would not work there as the male staff are over familiar with the female staff there. I was unsure if staff are dating each other, but some of the male staff at times, seemed to be behaving unprofessionally.
For the customer an enjoyable dining experience and I would go back to Zizzi's again.

Date of visit: October 2016