“Couldn't have been better”

Pizza Pilgrims Camden
Get food delivered
Ranked #2,995 of 23,962 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 13
Neighbourhood: Camden
Description: Come grab a Pizza Pilgrims classic pizza at our Camden site! New concept, same pizzas!
Reviewed 29 May 2021

Pizzas so light and tasty, delivered quickly and efficiently. Very warm welcome and hospitality from all the waiters for our small birthday group who enthusiastically coped with our menu changes. In true italian style the lights were dimmed for a spontaneous happy birthday with gifted nutella pizza ring for the birthday boy. There was a small wait until the table was ready but again, all handled with humour, warmth and thoughtfulness. I am personaly not wild about pizzas but would happily come again.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (29)

Reviewed 20 May 2021

I came back to pizza pilgrims after long time.

After having checked us in (following the COVID rules), Bruno showed us the table and he has been very helpful and friendly describing and recommending us some pizzas.

The other girl, Maria, has been brilliant and extremely knowledgeable. She also gave us great advices and it has been funny for my friends learning some Italian words with Maria.

Food delicious and tasty. Highly recommend the meatballs from the starters and the salsiccia and friarielli pizza!

Reviewed 11 May 2021 via mobile

Perfect service! Francesco was amazing and friendly. he helped us make the right choice.
We felt welcomed and definitely go back to this branch very soon. Pizza is what it should taste like, beyond delicious and authentic!

P.s. Francesco Made sure we knew how much he enjoys working at PP Camden and will miss his colleagues loads!

Date of visit: May 2021
Journey09137970046, General Manager at Pizza Pilgrims Camden, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2021

Hi Antonella, Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback, Francesco is the best!! We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to him as well. Looking forward to seeing you back again some time soon.

PP Camden Team

Reviewed 1 May 2021 via mobile

Just happen to step across this restaurant, lovely mozzarella and cheese free pizza for my partner. Angel, the waitress was amazing and generally made the experience worthwhile. Would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 28 April 2021 via mobile

After a trip to the zoo, we were super hungry. Admittedly we'd booked for another local pizza place but were disappointed to see that they had no shelter - and it was raining. When we saw that pizza pilgrims had a shelter, we decided to eat here. Safe to say we were not disappointed! Our server was so lovely. He brought out our drinks and I was really impressed with my limoncello spritz cocktail. It was so different to any cocktail I've had before! Our starters were so tasty; the Mac and cheese bites with the authentic pesto dip and a cheesy garlic bread. Heaven! As for our pizzas, they were ready in a matter of minutes. I can't remember the last time I had a pizza that good... Bursting with flavour, packed with toppings, dough to die for!!! I went for the nduja with mushrooms, whereas my boyfriend chose meatballs and mushrooms. Overall, we had such a lovely experience. The heat of the oven kept us warm from outside and we felt very well looked after. Would totally recommend!

Date of visit: April 2021