The Rubens at the Palace was excellent. The concierge was very helpful and knowlegable on where to go and how to get there, the room was well appointed and their complementary breakfast was a well stocked and tasty buffet that would satisfy most anyone. A major plus is the Rubens location, just a block from Buckingham Palace and central to many major sights. We were able to walk easily to many of the things we wanted to see. It is not cheap but for London, worth every pound!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace