Stayed here last Friday (31st Aug 2012) for one night whilst visiting the Paralympic Games.
We paid £124 and upon arrival were given one of their Executive Rooms. We absolutely loved the room despite only spending a few hours there to sleep. Very modern with a lovely bathroom. Plenty of complimentary toiletries and very stylishly furnished room. Bed was pretty comfy although I did find the matress slightly too firm and I do like a firm matress usually.
All of the staff were brilliant and friendly and made polite conversation about what we were going to see at the Olympic Park etc. We didn't have breakfast included and didn't bother with Breakfast at the hotel but it smelt and looked very good.
We did eat in the bar late in the evening (about 10pm) after returning from the Olympic park. I had a Tikka Wrap and fries and my wife had the same. Very tasty, promptly prepared. The bar/restaurant is very nice and there was a nice atmosphere in there.
All in all we were delighted with the Novotel and would definitely recommend and return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel London Tower Bridge is located in the City of London. Offering 6 meeting rooms and WiFi internet access for business travellers, the hotel is also a superb base for those on holiday in London. Situated opposite the Tower of London on the Thames close to Tower Bridge and St Pauls Cathedral. Take a short tube ride to the London Eye, Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge or the West End theatre and shopping areas. The hotel has Keepers Lounge bar and kitchen, gym, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Novotel London Hotel Bridge
- London Novotel
- Novotel Tower Bridge