5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$ 536
Expedia.comUS$ 536
Hotels.comUS$ 536
PricelineUS$ 536
eDreamsUS$ 536
Orbitz.comUS$ 536
3,413 results
All reviews park lane the executive lounge park room red bar afternoon tea oxford street luxury hotel superior room buckingham palace concierge platinum bond tube
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2021

Fantastic service from the above two. Always a pleasure to stay here & only return back because of them. Everything about the afternoon tea was perfect & they made my daughters birthday so special. Thank you.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sandeep Kumar, General Manager at JW Marriott Grosvenor House London, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2021

Dear jaswinderg2013,

I am pleased to learn of your enjoyable return visit to the Grosvenor House, London, and The Park Room.

Altay and Cristina remember your visit with fondness, and they are delighted that you and your daughter enjoyed the birthday visit.

Thank you for your comments and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Grosvenor House.

Reviewed 2 September 2021

So i was treated to a nights stay in what is one of my favourite hotels in London....did i ever mention that we booked the Ballroom for our daughters wedding 2 years ago....
Its such an elegant hotel and the staff are so friendly but very over worked. I had Afternoon Tea in the Park room and the scones are still one of the best ever. Hope to visit soon:)

Date of stay: August 2021
Sandeep Kumar, General Manager at JW Marriott Grosvenor House London, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2021

Dear meena s,

The team is thankful for your kind comments and I am delighted that we took good care of you despite many challenges our industry currently faces.

We look forward to welcoming you in near future.

Reviewed 1 September 2021

The Grosvenor House hotel provided delicious food and drinks with live music which created a lovely atmosphere. The surroundings were amazing and our trip was made even more special by our waitress Siri who was extremely welcoming and attentive.
We would definitely return again!

Dear ItsMeIzzy,

I am pleased to learn of your delightful visit to Grosvenor House and The Park Room.

We are very proud of our Park Room Team and they all take real pride in making what they do. Siri is thankful for your recognition.

We look forward to welcoming you again to The Park Room and JW Marriott Grosvenor House London.

Reviewed 1 September 2021

We spent six nights here, at a busy time for the hotel and found the staff working well under pressure, whether the front desk or JW Steak House, where breakfast is served. We want to mention Julia, a waitress at breakfast with much to do, effective and attentive to every request, with a smile.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Per R,

Thank you for your lovely comments and I am pleased to learn of your visit to the Grosvenor House.

The team here remembers you fondly and Julia and the rest of the team are thankful for your mention.

We look forward to your return visit to JW Marriott Grosvenor House London.

Reviewed 30 August 2021

The afternoon tea was delicious, plentiful and varied. My friends and I were treated very well from the start by the friendly and attentive staff. Altay served us and he was so patient with 6 women who asked for some more cake and sandwiches at various points during the afternoon. It was a real birthday treat and I want to thank Altay and the other staff for making it so special. I will definitely return.

Dear 38SharonM38,

I am delighted to learn of your wonderful 50th celebration in The Park Room and I am glad to learn that the team took good care of you and all your friends with their care and generosity. We are very proud of our Park Room team and their efforts in making memorable occasions truly special.

Altay and The Park Room team are thankful of your recognition and we look forward to welcoming you back to Grosvenor House.