“Below average food, disgusting and rude "manager", terrible cocktails”

The Blues Kitchen Camden
Reserve with OpenTable
The Blues Kitchen Camden is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #914 of 24,261 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 27
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Camden
Transit: Underground Stations: Camden Town Tube (4 minutes) Mornington Crescent Tube (5 minutes) Railway Stations: Camden Road Railway Station (8 minutes) Euston Railway Station (15 minutes)
Description: Serving up hearty Texan BBQ and blues music, The Blues Kitchen brings a touch of southern soul to Camden High Street. Vintage music posters, mix and match grandma lamps, light fixtures made from tyres and sinking settee style booths, not to mention the knowledge that music icons including Gary Clark Jr, Seasick Steve and Billy Childish have played here, make The Blues Kitchen feel like its been here forever. With all American favourites, including the most epic burgers and buttermilk chicken on the menu The Blues Kitchen will have your stomach singing a more cheerful song.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Having been to Blue's Kitchen in Shoreditch (which was fantastic), I had high hopes for this place. I went for my sister's birthday with three other friends to celebrate.
The cocktails we had ordered were far below average and mine was disgusting (like all of them). As a customer, I have a right to change my drink if the bartender in question is lacking in expertise - the drinks were extremely distasteful, much like the so called manager who still charged me for the disgusting drink made by the useless bartender. Horrid service and will not be back. I wish I remembered the name of the moron who called himself a manager as the service and food was pathetic, generic and leaves much to be desired. I am not one who believes the customer is ALWAYS right, however whenever I have been out before to other restaurants and bars, I have never been charged for a drink i didn't consume. Disgusting behaviour for this establishment. I hope that "manager" gets fired..

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

At a pose end for a night in London and found the Blues Kitchen in Camden. What a stroke of luck.

We had no booking made to chanced our arm. More Nike was a superb hostess and squeezed us in as soon as she could. I ordered the burnt ends and could not believe how good they were. As good a meal as I’d had in months!

Craft beers, draft beers, delicious coffee and just when you think it can’t get much better, on comes the live music! Marcus Malone had the place rocking with some superb blues rock. What a night.

Will definitely aim to return when I get back to London.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We looked up on trip advisor a recommendation for food in Camden and it suggested this place. The burgers are sooo tasty and try the mac and cheese. I think our guy’s name was Ben? (Sorry if it’s wrong!) he was lovely and brilliant customer service. There was two difficult customers beside us and Ben was just excellent with them. 10/10! Hope you guys get a staff night out!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Well, two girls walk into a bar. They decided to go there as one of them (that's me:)) always wanted to try this venue.
Usual cocktails (once we got what we want even though it wasn't on the menu, second time an other man behind the at refused our request. Fair enough)
Then they fancied a dessert.
Do I have to say more than....Oreo doughnuts??!?!
OMG! 5star

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went to the Blues Kitchen for dinner and was really amazed by the attentive service and the outstanding American BBQ. Really great cocktails and live music too.