The pros - clean sheets and towels, efficient (enough) heating, plentiful hot water, free (for now) Wi-Fi.
The cons - VERY tired decor and furniture. Jaded public areas. Single-glazed windows. No air-conditioning. Noisy plumbing. People smoking outside the front door in their pyjamas!
Like the remainder of Alex Langsam's Britannia Hotel chain, this hotel is in urgent need of MAJOR investment. Offering complimentary (if temporary) Wi-Fi access to the hotel's "esteemed" guests does not compensate for a lack of investment in the other basics.
Certainly a cheap enough option for a short stay in London, but a Premier Inn (or similar) would offer similar pricing and much better quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel on the north side of Regent's Park in residential Hampstead, 15 minutes from the West End & main line stations. In vicinity of Camden town- London Zoo and Lords cricket ground. Emirates stadium is less than 4 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hampstead London
- Hotel Britannia Hampstead