Hotel is within about 10 mins to Chalk Farm station. Is a bit dated decor wise and rooms look very tired. Rom we had (a twin) was perfectly clean. Bathroom clean and shower quite powerful. Got breakfast deal of 2 people for 10 which was a good buffet. Everything from full English to continental options. Food was hot and plentiful. Had free wifi in room and signal was good and strong. If hotel wuss painted and rooms redecorated it would be more attractive. the wallpaper is particularly odd .. Looks like someone put it up wrong. Nice pub by the way called Washington which was a good find about 5 mins walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel on the north side of Regent's Park in residential Hampstead, 15 minutes from the West End & main line stations. In vicinity of Camden town- London Zoo and Lords cricket ground. Emirates stadium is less than 4 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Britannia Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hampstead London
- Hotel Britannia Hampstead