1,066 results
All reviewsapartment hotelgloucester road tube stationgreat locationkensington gardensupstairs bedroomhyde parkthe sofa bedwaitrose supermarketsmall kitchenscience museumroyal albert hallnatural historyimperial collegelaundry facilitiesself cateringkensington high streetserviced apartment
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Delighted with my choice. Citadines is a super place to stay. Apartments are well appointed clean and comfortable. Will stay again and recommend. Great location lots of restaurant shops and a super base for sightseeing or a business trip. Only a 5 min walk to the tube station.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
WingYin35, Manager at Citadines South Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear lottiemactottie,

Thank you for your delightful review, it was great having you stay with us at Citadines South Kensington.

We really appreciate you recommending us to your friends & family on a future stay. Likewise that you will choose to stay with us again!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I will definitely stay here on my next visit to London. Absolutely loved the hotel, staff were very nice and helpful. They have a laundrette in the basement which is perfect for long stay. Only problem was cleaning is once a week but you can pay extra and get cleaning more than once a week.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
WingYin35, Manager at Citadines South Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Adnan-Shamma,

Thank you for all of your positive comments and feedback of our residence and staff. We strive to make our guests feel as though Citadines South Kensington is their home away from home, and feel as relaxed and comfortable as possible.

We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to London!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I stayed for a long duration and there were many issues related to house keeping, maintenance, staff communication, poorly managed property. Corridor was filled with cooking smell apparently from the neighborhood restaurants, this string smell used to creep into the room and was fairly difficult to sleep afterwards. I booked a second room as well for two nights, bathroom wasn't functional till the next day, I should've been refunded for this night, staff wasn't willing to do anything outside working ours, like call maintenance to fix it etc, later they offered apology, too little too late, manager was never available to even talk.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Daniela C, General Manager at Citadines South Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear 883babark,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.
I’m truly sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. While we constantly strive to maintain the highest standards of customer satisfaction, regrettably, on this occasion we have fallen short of our key objective. I therefore wish to extend to you my sincere apologies.
I have noted your feedback regarding your stay in our property and I’m sorry to read that you have faced issues while staying in our residence. I will take all your comments and discuss with my team and make all steps needed to improve at the earliest possible. I believe the Management team, along with the Housekeeping and Maintenance did the best they could to respond and rectify the situation as swiftly as possible.
I sincerely hope you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future. We can assure, if given another opportunity, to make sure your stay is a pleasant and positive experience.

Daniela Codreanu

Reviewed 11 August 2017

This was a great place to stay for a 10 day trip to London.
The customer service representative at the front desk was very friendly especially Michele, Christina and Victoria.We really loved our apartment. It had everything we needed, microwave, cooktop and dishes etc.The complimentary hot beverages and apples in the lobby were great!

The location is excellent. You are close to Kensington Palace and Park. The museums are also within walking distance.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sabina B,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback on Tripadvisor.

I’m very glad to hear the majority of your stay was so positive. Your kind comments about our front desk team, especially Michele, Christina and Victoria, are much appreciated and will be shared with the rest of the staff at the property, I am sure they will be also very pleased to hear your feedback.

I hope we are able to further exceed your expectations when you are staying with us again, we very much look forward to welcoming you back to Citadines South Kensington London.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Hotel is nicely located near restaurants and the tube. Good room amenities. Nice touch was the provided smart phone which we could use during our stay. The staff were nice and friendly. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
WingYin35, Manager at Citadines South Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear 484sonus,

Thank you so much for your compliments about our serviced residence during your recent stay. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed our facilities and service. The team send their kind regards to you.

We hope you will stay with us again at Citadines South Kensington!