2,094 results
All reviews heathrow express mr witek garfunkels restaurant praed street meeting room convenient location executive room rooms are small train station excellent location street noise short stay early check hyde park luggage pubs
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2020

This was an amazing Hotel to visit so I higlhy recommend it.
Big and warm thanks to Witek, who was absolutely fabulous and helpful.
Apart from that, the rooms were excellent, comfortable and palatial. It was always good to see Witek being naturally friendly, obviously hugely experienced and exceptionally kind.
Really looking forward to visiting this hotel again and being served by Witek!!

1  Thank marinarX7440KC
GuestRelations L, General Manager at Mercure London Paddington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2020

Dear marinarX7440KC,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Your feedback is of a big importance to us as it reflects our level of customer service and care. For us at the Mercure London Paddington, it is very important to meet and exceed guest expectations and by reading your feedback we are happy to see that we have succeeded in doing so.

Your kind words about fabulous and helpful service by Witek is valuable for us to know and I shall make sure to thank him for the excellent service and pass on your feedback.

It was a pleasure for us having you in our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 27 January 2020

Unlike most other hotels I use from the Accor Group, I was not offered pre-arrival online check-in and when I did arrive they didn't seem to have any of my Accor loyalty club details so I had to re-submit those and go through the full check-in procedure. The room I was given was a standard double and small but more than adequate for a one-night business stay, however the bathroom was particularly tiny and could even have been unusable for anyone much larger than I am! Then at checkout, expecting to use Fast Checkout as I'd checked was available to me the previous evening, I was called back and had to resubmit my credit card to pay there and then... not great service. Breakfast in Garfunkels next door is convenient, but poorly organised and slow, with the lack of restocking and then space around the buffet table making it very difficult to get your meal started. And to be frank, when the hot food, which had taken an age to be offered and get ordered, finally arrived it was as best adequate and really not of great quality, so a bit disappointing overall.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear RobV2320,

Thank you so much for submitting your personal feedback regarding your recent stay. I am sorry to hear hotel did not live up to your personal expectations, the team and I note your comments.

Although we fell short of meeting your expectations, I hope you will consider the Mercure London Paddington on your next visit and we can assure you that we can deliver on the experience you deserve. Please contact me directly on usman@lth-hotels.com so I can personally ensure you are looked after.

Reviewed 26 January 2020

My mother in law stayed while in town for her birthday. We were in the bar with her, being served by the lovely, helpful, and delightful Mr. Witek! He took very excellent care of us during the visit. Highly recommend this hotel!

Dear tramararene,

Thank you for choosing the Mercure London Paddington for your recent travel to London.

Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is a main focus and I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. The pride and dedication our hotel team takes in providing exceptional customer service to our valued guests speaks strongly to our company’s core values.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 25 January 2020

Stayed here for a night before heading out of the UK. Great location, especially when going to the airport, and rooms were nice. Service was good, especially Mr. Witek made the experience even better!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear 500rebecca_,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent visit at Mercure London Paddington.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and friendly and welcoming staff really stood out for you. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to improve the guest experience.

It was a pleasure for us having you in our hotel and we are looking forward welcoming you again.

Reviewed 25 January 2020

Room small but workable. Witek brilliant at looking after us. Absolutely nothing to much trouble at all and his sense of humor just a treat to be part of. Really this chap should be the reason why you could come back this place time after time.

Room tip: Close to paddington so very practicle
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear markmrt2016,

It is great to hear you found our hotel nice and the location convenient for you. I am also pleased to note that helpfulness of our staff especially Witek stood out for you.

Thank you once again for sharing your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again for another enjoyable stay.