2,094 results
All reviews heathrow express mr witek garfunkels restaurant praed street meeting room convenient location executive room rooms are small train station excellent location street noise short stay early check hyde park luggage pubs
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 January 2020

Room small but workable. Witek brilliant at looking after us. Absolutely nothing to much trouble at all and his sense of humor just a treat to be part of. Really this chap should be the reason why you could come back this place time after time.

Room tip: Close to paddington so very practicle
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
GuestRelations L, General Manager at Mercure London Paddington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2020

Dear markmrt2016,

It is great to hear you found our hotel nice and the location convenient for you. I am also pleased to note that helpfulness of our staff especially Witek stood out for you.

Thank you once again for sharing your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 22 January 2020 via mobile

It’s right next to Paddington Station and therefore well-connected to all of London. Room was of good standard though about the size of my student room in halls many moons ago. It had a single bed, desk, good shower room. Bed comfortable, room clean.

Hotel is converted premises above retail space fronting onto Praed Street where there’s little more than a doorway to know it’s there. It has a tiny bar which I didn’t try (lot of reasonable pubs in the area), nor did I have breakfast as I had an early start. This - as does all their dining - appears to take place in the Garfunkel’s restaurant next door. At £10.50 breakfast is a good deal.

I like Mercure hotels and will look to stay in this one again. It’s one of the best-located in London for my purposes.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Cosmic57,

Many thanks indeed for your kind comments and choosing to stay with us at Mercure London Paddington. I am delighted to read your comments about our great location next to Paddington station and our clean rooms.

It was a pleasure for us having you in our hotel and we are looking forward welcoming you again.

Reviewed 22 January 2020

The hotel is clean and the staff is friendly, the location is excellent (very close to Paddington Metro station and a lot of shops, the rooms are quite small though, I would recommend this hotel for solo travelers as a transit for a night or two.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Sarrobn

Many thanks indeed for your kind comments and choosing to stay with us at Mercure London Paddington. I am delighted to read your comments about our great location very close to Paddington station and our clean rooms. I am also happy to note the great and friendly service by our staff stood out for you. Your comments have indeed encouraged the whole team to keep up the consistency and hard work.

Reviewed 20 January 2020

It was very clean and very well maintained and it had a great central london location and very convenient for heathrow express ice just walked for 3 minutes from the statione and we were there at the hotel.
We met Oltita and she was super friendly and nice!
Thanks for a great stay guys:)

Dear 336waele,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent visit at Mercure London Paddington. We are pleased to read that your experience was a positive one.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to improve the guest experience.

Reviewed 19 January 2020

Like a lot of London hotels, the rooms are tiny. Staff were very helpful, especially Bogdan and a very nice Lithuanian lady who checked me in. Bogdan was a huge help sorting out my luggage on check-out, as I had meetings and needed to collect my luggage later. Proximity to Paddington Station is super. Breakfast is taken next door in Garfunkels and is a bit hit or miss, not that much of a selection. Kudos to the hotel and staff !

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
GuestRelations L, General Manager at Mercure London Paddington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2020

Dear 429MikeH429,

Thank you for choosing the Mercure London Paddington for your recent travel to London.

Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is a main focus and I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. The pride and dedication our hotel team takes in providing exceptional customer service to our valued guests speaks strongly to our company’s core values.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!