2,094 results
All reviews heathrow express mr witek garfunkels restaurant praed street meeting room convenient location executive room rooms are small train station excellent location street noise short stay early check hyde park luggage pubs
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2020

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
GuestRelations L, General Manager at Mercure London Paddington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2020

Reviewed 11 January 2020 via mobile

The hotel is well situated, 1 minute to the tube and and bus station. We had a problem with our room but the reception superviso( I think her name is Ana) and her colleague Karla were very professional and sorted our issue. Very good costumer service provided by the girls.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GuestRelations L, General Manager at Mercure London Paddington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2020

Dear alivaleeeeeee,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Your feedback is of a big importance to us as it reflects our level of customer service and care. For us at the Mercure London Paddington, it is very important to meet and exceed guest expectations and by reading your feedback we are happy to see that we have succeeded in doing so.

Your kind words about helpful service by Ana and Karla is valuable for us to know and I shall make sure to thank them for the excellent service and pass on your feedback.

It was a pleasure for us having you in our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 11 January 2020

Fantastic location! Close to Hyde Park, great pubs and eateries, and so easy for the tube and bus. Lovely and clean. And a special thanks to Mr Witek for his kindness and professionalism. Brilliant service!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Kiwi,

Thank you for your fantastic review on your recent stay at the Mercure London Paddington.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and it was a pleasure to read your comments about the Fantastic location close to Hyde Park and the brilliant service you received from Witek.

Thank you once again for sharing your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again for another memorable stay.

Reviewed 11 January 2020

I stayed 6 days during Christmas with 30% discount and breakfast under global sales. It doesn't matter not to be any next level upgrade for my Platinum level, but there is not any online checkin email.

Staff for housekeeping are really work hard to clean my room under 4 luggage in the 10 sqm room.

The rate includes breakfast. I can choose Hotel Indigo London Paddington as alternative for some days. Indigo has more choice especially vegan. Anyway, you must taste both if there is the chance.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear raymondD8810UO,

Many thanks for sharing your experience with us.

I am delighted to note you enjoyed your stay overall and hotel lived up your expectations. Your kind words about the hardworking housekeeping staff is valuable for us to know and I shall make sure to thank them for the excellent service and pass on your feedback

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 11 January 2020 via mobile

Initially I was staying @ Hilton and my few colleagues were at this hotel and they requested to swap as they were not happy due to very small room and noise from the street at 2am.
Just wanted to help my colleague who had disturbed sleep and I agreed to stay here. But I was amazed by efficient and friendly staff. Also when I complained for few issues in the morning duty manager Ms Rubal was so prompt and professional which made me stay there till end of my London visit. Staff is A+++ which worth to ignore

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Ashley Jacob,

Many thanks indeed for your very kind comments about your recent stay at Mercure London Paddington. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience overall and hotel lived up your expectations.

Your kind words about efficient and friendly staff especially the service provided by Rupal is valuable for us to know and I shall make sure to thank them for the excellent service and pass on your feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.