2,149 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookie on arrivaltube stationwembley stadiumcoffee machinepiccadilly lineeasy accessminute walkper dayrooms are smallreception staffpleasant stayexcellent hotelexcellent staybreakfast was excellentstandard roomshort stay
Reviewed 15 October 2017

If you looking for a weekend away in London, look no further that this hotel in West London. It is a bit out from central London, but you are only approximately 3 mins away from the underground and you are just approximately 25 mins away from central London. The service is excellent and I found both the atmosphere and staff service excellent. I will be back here again sometime in the future.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Andrew T, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear patrickmI2181HZ,

Many thanks for your very kind comments and recommendation following your recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing.

I am delighted to hear that your enjoyed your stay with us so much and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Came to the hotel as we had had a bad start with our previous hotel. This hotel was warm and friendly, the hotel staff were lovely and kind, and very chatty.
We are in the bar and the food was lovely and served with a smile.
Our room was perfect, nice and clean and plenty of room, the bed was massive and very comfortable. We decided to have our breakfast in bed and it was lovely, nice and hot, and cooked well, I would highly recommend this hotel

Stayed: October 2017

Dear Lucy G,

Thank you very much indeed for your very generous remarks following your stay with us. Your recommendation is very much appreciated and I was delighted to hear that we were able to enhance your London visit in some way.

We look forward to welcoming you back to DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing in the near future.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I absolutely love this hotel. It was a great discovery. The location is great, as its proximity to the Underground station makes it easy to get around. The Chef's daily 2/3course menus are superb. The food is great and can compare with that of any restaurant. The staff are responsive and helpful. The rooms are comfortable and neat, I only wish they were bigger. On the whole, great value for money. I will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear 975osae,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments following your stay at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing. I was delighted to hear how highly you enjoyed your experience with us from the service you received, to our food and our location.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I wish I could sleep in here, such a comfy bed. Reception suggested we check in early when we asked to leave our bags which was amazing and that's never happened to me. I really like the free coffee they had and the bathroom was clean. I did find it on sale - so the price was right for me. Thank you

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Andrew T, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear jasminma445,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing. I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience so much and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Stayed here while attending games at Wimbley. Pleasant hotel conveniently located near Ealing Broadway and Ealing Common. Probably would look at staying closer to Stadium next time we attend an event as there was not much to do around hotel. The staff here is top notch and would be the reason I return! Room was a bit cramped but worked for what we needed. Room, facilities and ground were extremely clean and well kept. Only negative is the pillows out of the four provided we couldn’t find a comfortable medium for neck support.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear ginamX7490FM,

Many thanks for your comments following your recent stay with us.

I was very pleased indeed to hear that you enjoyed the service from the team. It is often the staff that leave the longest impression on our guests so it is wonderful to hear that they really made a difference for you.

Please let us know when you are planning a return London visit.