“Excellent service in a distant locale in West London”

DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing
Ranked #238 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I stayed for 5 nights at this property recently and was deeply moved by the level of service and friendliness by Carolina. I had a negative experience previously and she did all she could to change my perception by offering superb service with a such a cheerful spirit. The rooms have a mini fridge and a Nespresso maker. The showers are small but that's standard in Europe. The A/C was not working and Carolina did all she could to get it fixed. She offered another room to me but I was already unpacked. It was rather warm in London which is why I wanted the A/C but I opened the window at night and that solved the problem. The breakfast is a hearty one and there are always a choice of newspapers in the lobby to take into the breakfast room. The bed was one of the most comfortable I've ever experienced in a hotel. The TV has lots of stations. There are Crabtree & Evelyn products. The property is within a 4 minute walk to 2 tube lines and a 10 minute walk to a 3rd line. This is very convenient to Heathrow. I will be traveling to London again in March and am considering staying a week at this property.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Nellie F
Andrew T, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Nellie F,

Thank you very much for your lovely comments about your recent stay. I am delighted to hear how highly you valued your experience with us and that Carolina really stood out for you. It is the staff that often leave the longest impression on our guests so it is fantastic that you felt Carolina really made a difference for you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon for another truly memorable stay.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

If you looking for a weekend away in London, look no further that this hotel in West London. It is a bit out from central London, but you are only approximately 3 mins away from the underground and you are just approximately 25 mins away from central London. The service is excellent and I found both the atmosphere and staff service excellent. I will be back here again sometime in the future.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear patrickmI2181HZ,

Many thanks for your very kind comments and recommendation following your recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing.

I am delighted to hear that your enjoyed your stay with us so much and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Came to the hotel as we had had a bad start with our previous hotel. This hotel was warm and friendly, the hotel staff were lovely and kind, and very chatty.
We are in the bar and the food was lovely and served with a smile.
Our room was perfect, nice and clean and plenty of room, the bed was massive and very comfortable. We decided to have our breakfast in bed and it was lovely, nice and hot, and cooked well, I would highly recommend this hotel

Stayed: October 2017

Dear Lucy G,

Thank you very much indeed for your very generous remarks following your stay with us. Your recommendation is very much appreciated and I was delighted to hear that we were able to enhance your London visit in some way.

We look forward to welcoming you back to DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing in the near future.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I absolutely love this hotel. It was a great discovery. The location is great, as its proximity to the Underground station makes it easy to get around. The Chef's daily 2/3course menus are superb. The food is great and can compare with that of any restaurant. The staff are responsive and helpful. The rooms are comfortable and neat, I only wish they were bigger. On the whole, great value for money. I will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear 975osae,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments following your stay at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing. I was delighted to hear how highly you enjoyed your experience with us from the service you received, to our food and our location.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I wish I could sleep in here, such a comfy bed. Reception suggested we check in early when we asked to leave our bags which was amazing and that's never happened to me. I really like the free coffee they had and the bathroom was clean. I did find it on sale - so the price was right for me. Thank you

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Andrew T, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear jasminma445,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing. I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience so much and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.