2,161 results
All reviews double tree warm cookie on arrival tube station wembley stadium coffee machine piccadilly line easy access minute walk per day rooms are small reception staff excellent hotel pleasant stay excellent stay breakfast was excellent standard room short stay
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed for weekend. Excellent breakfast.
Friendly staff..A lovely bottle of wine and two desserts left in our room to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Good rooms will stay again. Great location for tube into London.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Andrew T, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Ita M,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments following your experience at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing. I am very pleased indeed to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and that we managed to enhance your wedding anniversary in some way.

Your recommendation is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to in the near future.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Staff excellent. Food Good. Location is very poor as theree is no commercial activity nearby. Rooms are incredibly small. All the waiters bar staff and receptionists were wonderful. Did not use metro so cannot comment. Was there for Wembley and road sysrem very slow

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Walter T,

Many thanks for your comments following your recent stay with us.

I was very pleased indeed to hear that you enjoyed the service from the team. It is often the staff that leave the longest impression on our guests so it is wonderful to hear that they really made a difference for you.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here as we were going to a show at Wembley arena. The room was modern and clean but small. The en-suite was very compact and there was a problem with the shower which we reported when we left. We had dinner and drinks in the bar before we went out, the service was average and the old fashioned was one of the poorest I've had and not good value for money. The food was poor but fair play to the hotel they didn't charge us for our mains. We decided to add breakfast to our stay when we checked in which turned out to be lovely. A bit annoyed that you needed to pay extra for a cappuccino or latte though. And also disappointed that we had to pay for parking during our stay. The hotel is 3m from Wembley but the road to the arena was very badly congested and apparently is always like that. Took us 30 mins to get there by taxi. Wouldn't return and wouldn't recommend. Didn't think we got value for money.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Grant P
Andrew T, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear Grant P,

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I was extremely disappointed, and very sorry indeed, to hear that you had a less than perfect experience and I am at your disposal should you wish to discuss any element of this with me further.

I would also relish the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel and ensure that your stay is memorable for all the right reasons. Please let me know when you are planning a return London visit as it would be my pleasure to handle your reservation personally.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I've stayed at the Double Tree Ealing before however this trip the stay wasn't as memorable as the last one. Mainly because of the staff.....very robot like and cold. The room they gave me was ok but I wasn't appraised of the services that come along with being a Hilton Honors Member. The reception staff would regularly doze off post midnight which is when we usually returned from work and one had to spend a lot fo time rining the bell in order for them to wake up. The food quality is good though and the breakfast was really good however, the staff there is lost too and mix up orders or get it late when they do get it right. Overall it wasn't too bad however, given a choice and if there was anything better in the area I wouldn't want to repeat my stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank sudhritim

Dear sudhritim,

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to remark upon your recent stay. I am very sorry indeed that you experienced various frustrations during your experience with us and I am very much at your disposal if you would like to discuss this further with me. Please also rest assured that I shall follow up your comments with the team and take remedial action where necessary.

Please also do let me know when you are planning a return to London as it would be my pleasure to look after your booking personally and ensure a truly memorable stay.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Amazing staff. The young ladies at the front desk were awesome. They were very helpful and took the time to really make us feel at home. The location is good. About a five minute walk to the tube station and/or the bus.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Andrew T, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear BKQT,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing.

I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and that you particularly enjoyed the service your received from our Reception Team.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.