2,898 results
All reviews the club lounge tube station umami restaurant two double beds duplex suite the natural history museum cromwell road unagi waitrose supermarket overlooking the garden the royal albert hall piccadilly line holiday inn heathrow airport concierge staff hyde park excellent location
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Loved everything about the hotel. Food was amazing and conference services were fabulous. Great rooms - slept like a baby. Everything in the room was well thought out. Felt like I was in a luxurious room. Bed was extremely comfortable for a hotel room. Felt like I was sleeping at home. Would 100% stay here again if I come back to the UK.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gianluca B, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear l5760ZNdees,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us. I was very pleased to read that you had such a relaxing sleep with us - we pride ourselves on ensuring all our guests have a great night's sleep so it's wonderful that you found the room so comfortable.

I do hope we can welcome you back in the future!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Great location, have stayed numerous times here, and really enjoy it. I must say this time the club lounge evening canapes were not as good and staff service level has dropped. When I asked one staff member if the hotel was full, she replied that she didnt know, she said that she was there and that she didn't really care ! Not the attitude I was expecting. Front counter staff and concierge excellent.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Gianluca B, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear R8fan,

I am very pleased to hear that you had a great stay overall.
Your feedback is of great importance to us, I have well noted your remarks on the Club Lounge and will discuss them with our team. I'm really sorry about it.

We very much look forward to having you with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I had the pleasure of staying in this Hotel for a couple of nights recently whilst attending a concert at the Albert Hall. This is a very comfortable and modern hotel in an excellent location in a nice part of London.

I was staying in an executive room which was a large modern well appointed room. The bathroom had a separate shower and a Bath cum shower unit which was a pleasure to have in the room. The bed was very comfortable and the air-conditioning worked well.

I sometimes suffer from traffic noise in London and I worried that this might be the case with the proximity to the Cromwell Road, but I should not have worried, I can't remember hearing a car at all the whole time I was in the room.

The Hotel has gardens at the rear of the hotel which make it very nice in the summer as you can sit out in the Garden and have a cocktail and chat with friends. I can't think of another hotel in London that I have stayed at that had it's own gardens in the back.

Breakfast is the normal busy self service affair and has limited options for those on a vegan or dairy free diet, although I am sure considering the standard of the hotel, if you specify your requirements they will be met, I just didn't have the time on the morning I was there.

There are plenty of restaurants and Bars locally and you are only a £20 Taxi ride from Chelsea and more central parts of London.

A very nice, clean, modern efficient hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Awislon,

Thank you for this wonderful feedback and for taking the time to share your thoughts on TripAdvisor.

It is such a pleasure for us to know you have enjoyed your stay with us to the fullest and I am pleased to hear that you were impressed with the service, the room, the wonderful garden, as well as our location. I am delighted to pass this on to all colleagues, as we all strive to make our guests’ stay as special as yours.

We are looking forward to having you with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We were attending a gig at the Royal Albert Hall and rather than braving public transport afterwards we thought we would treat ourselves to an overnight stay. This hotel proved good value for money. The room was comfortable, the staff were friendly and helpful. We got a free drink each at the bar. The hotel was well placed 2 minutes from Gloucester Road Tube station. It was a 15-20 minute walk to the Royal Albert Hall which was fine. We opted for breakfast at the hotel, there was a good choice of food; cereals, cooked breakfast; pastries, fruit etc. The coffee was good. We would definitely use this hotel again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Jo B,

I was thrilled to read your review of your recent stay with us, it is delightful to see your enthusiasm about different aspects of the hotel and how you have enjoyed your stay with us.
We always set our aims high and strive to exceed our guests’ expectations and to know we have achieved this fills me with great pride and joy. I am excited to mention your glowing comment with the entire team.

We very much look forward to having you with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights during a birthday weekend in London. The hotel is absolutely fantastic in every way from the cleanliness, to the very friendly and helpful staff, to the comfort of the room and the location which is absolutely perfect. We will definitely be staying in the hotel on our next trip to London!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear GTriggs,

I am delighted to read your review and I am glad that you were able to enjoy all the elements of the hotel that I believe make it truly unique and special; including the location, the staff as well as the design and facilities.

I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.