Crowne Plaza London Kensington
US$ 235
US$ 239
US$ 223
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Hyde Park(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
US$ 111
  • Restaurant
Ibis London City-Shoreditch(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 130
US$ 126
US$ 256
US$ 218
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 153
Agoda.com
US$ 878
US$ 671
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
US$ 107
2,735 results
All reviewsthe club loungetube stationumami restauranttwo double bedsduplex suitethe natural history museumcromwell roadunagiwaitrose supermarketoverlooking the gardenthe royal albert hallpiccadilly lineholiday innheathrow airportconcierge staffhyde parkexcellent location
Reviewed 11 June 2012

I would definitely recommend this hotel. My partner and I stayed there this weekend and we had the best time. The staff were very helpful and friendly. They went far beyond their call of duty and made a big fuss when they found out it was my birthday by sending me some cake with candles and a card to my room.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
GenManager_CPKen, General Manager at Crowne Plaza London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2012

Dear MelodyA
Thank you for leaving feedback on our hotel, I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit and in particular that you found the staff were so helpful.
We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.
Best regards

Reviewed 10 June 2012

The hotel is located very convieniently to Gloucester Road tube station, and there are plenty of places to pick up bits for the room (Tesco, corner shop etc) or have a meal if you don't fancy the hotel restaurant.

First impressions from outside the building are very good, and when you step inside the lobby, this theme continues. We were greeted with a friendly smile, and the receptionist acknowledged my Platinum membership with an apology that no complimentary upgrades were available, but were given bonus Priority Club points and in-room goodies as compensation (very few hotels do this in my experience). They also acted upon my requests for a quiet high floor room away from the road.

My friend and I were really happy with our room - a Deluxe Double Double - and the huge TV was an added bonus. Everything was extremely clean, from the main room to the bathroom. A very powerful shower (again, a rarity) and a quiet room at the back of the hotel did ensure that we both had a restful stay for my Birthday.

The concierge kept our luggage for us on the day of check out, so we could explore London some more. All in all we couldn't fault the hotel, and we would stay here there in a heartbeat,

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back of the hotel - away from the road.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank toxKent
GenManager_CPKen, General Manager at Crowne Plaza London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2012

Dear toxKent
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much and that like so many of our guests, you felt able to give us a 5/5 rating.
I do hope you will be back again very soon.

Reviewed 10 June 2012

If you want a prime location, look no further! Absolutely superb opposite the Gloucester road tube station. Also, wait rose is opposite and there are some lovely patisseries and cares nearby. A great base to explore on foot from. However, a standard double bed? Not a chance... Far too small! Had two very uncomfortable nights sleep for lack of space when sharing with my husband. Also, I know it's London but I found the hotel incredibly impersonal. No information in the room to tell you anything about the hotel facilities or check out times etc. The only info we were given on arrival at the reception desk was about breakfast and how we could purchase this. The Housekeeping was very noisy and inconsiderate, banging on our door at 8Am on check out day... Cleaning next door they were constantly in and out, slamming the door each time. Disappointing and very over priced.

• Stayed: June 2012

Dear Moonlight33
I am so sorry to read from your review of your disappointment with some aspects of our hotel.
All our standard rooms have a standard double bed (4'6" or larger) whilst if you upgrade to one of our deluxe rooms you would have a larger room with two double or two king size beds. Our club rooms ( which also have access to the exclusive club lounge) have king size beds also.
I'm sorry that our receptionist did not advise you on arrival that all the information about the hotel is on the tv in the room, rather than having additional printed material on the desk (which most guests just push to one side to make room for their own things).
I'm pleased that you appreciated our great location though, and I do hope that you will be back again in the near future so that we can restore your confidence in the hotel.

Reviewed 10 June 2012

booked hotel through last minute.com secret hotels and wasn't disappointed.The overall standard of the hotel is very good,with pleasant and helpful staff,and we were pleasantly pleased with what seemed to be a recently refurbished room.used the in house asian restaurant which i would recommend.There is also a good pub nearby called The Stanhope which sells a good selection of real ales and decent pub food.Transport to central london is v easy with Gloucester Rd tube station across the road and the no 74 bus outside takes you to Hyde park corner and then beyond free with your bus pass

Room Tip: higher floors have less road noise
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Pedrobleacks
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am pleased that you liked your room - all our rooms were refurbished 2 and a half years ago and all are of a high standard and decorated in a contemporary style.
It's great to hear that you liked our new Asian restaurant, Umami, which features a range of authentic dishes from Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam.
I do hope you will be back again soon.
Best regards

refurb room & Umami

Reviewed 7 June 2012

Chose this hotel after reading the reviews and was not disappointed. Rooms were spacious with two double beds, decent size bathroom, mini bar etc, it had everything we needed and exceeded expectations for the very reasonable( for central London), price paid. Location is great just across the road from underground and several places to eat on the doorstep, walking distance to Natural History Museum.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank SueB011

Dear SueB011
Thank you for your review of our hotel, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much and that you appreciated the larger than average rooms and the great value for money in central London.
We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.