4,783 results
All reviews holland park westfield shopping centre shepherds bush the executive lounge central line notting hill tube station bus stop an upgrade twin room west end few minutes walk kensington concierge olympia heathrow pubs
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

But I have to say I was disappointed. One the positive side, the location was great and the neighborhood is lovely. Front desk people were very nice. And near a big new mall. The room was tiny and clean. But... the concierge staff were only mixed help, some wiling others not. They were unbelievably chintzy with the towels and twice had to request more. And the door stuck so badly I had to body slam to open it (the front desk person came up with me to role model how to do it). They didn’t clear out the dirty dishes and I called four times before they answered the phone. They promised to bring up the glasses but didn’t... so I had to call a fifth time. I booked through Costco but won’t book this hotel again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Nicole-HiltonHelp, on behalf of the staff at Hilton London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear Puako_Sunset,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We’re very sorry you experienced an undesirable stay and level of customer service with us.

The problems you mentioned in regards to the insufficient supplies and the dirty dishes have been addressed with our Housekeeping team to make sure that a better experience is given to all our guests.

We also regret to read that some members of our concierge team were not as helpful and friendly as they should be.

On the other hand, we appreciate your nice comments about the Front Desk team and the overall cleanliness of your room.

We appreciate you alerting us to this issue and we hope you will give us a second chance if you return to the area.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

The hotel is convenient due to its location. The rooms are small and old. It should be upgraded soonest. The toilets are also small and had door that shuts automatically which makes it quite suffocating during a shower. The carpets are old and offering a pair of slippers in the room would have been nice. Breakfast of ok. After a long day it’s good to be able to sit down in your room. As the room are tiny, I find myself sitting on the bed as my luggage is on the chair.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Nicole-HiltonHelp, on behalf of the staff at Hilton London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Seonboon,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel.

We appreciate your feedback, and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with the overall condition of our hotel and the size of your room. Guest feedback is incredibly important to us.

We are taking your comments into consideration as we take the steps necessary to make it right for you and our future guests.

We hope to have another opportunity to serve you if your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

We love to party and sight see and shop!This hotel was amazing but kept us away from the chaos so we can set into relaxation! They were friendly yet down to earth approachable staff. This was my second time staying at the hotel and the good news is there are plenty to pick from so it will be my last time.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank naphilhd
Hilton_Kensington, Manager at Hilton London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear naphild,

Delighted you enjoyed your time with us here at Hilton London Kensington, we hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Don't worry that this hotel was first built in the 1970s - Star Wars, The Bee Gees and Black Forest Gateau are other 70s institutions.
The hotel is very clean; the staff charming. The hotel is situated in beautiful Kensington and it is easy to get everywhere due to fab transport links.
They are upgrading parts but this caused us no problems whatsoever.
I would recommend for both business and pleasure.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sarah186284

Dear Sarah186284, thank you so much for your lovely feedback! We are delighted you enjoyed your time with us, we hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I had very important business meeting in london city, My company booked room for me at hilton kensington for 3 days business meeting.
I did welcome and host my guests proudly .
I had successful meeting with excellent quality service of hilton hotel .

Room Tip: Please ask the hotel reception before you do check in , ask exactly what type of room you like to have, they will do their best to help you.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Hilton_Kensington, Manager at Hilton London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Nigel,

I am very happy to read you had such a successful meeting here with us here at Hilton London Kensington, and that your guests also enjoyed. We hope to welcome you all back on a future visit.