1,012 results
All reviews sloane square kings road small luxury hotel drawing room head concierge charming hotel afternoon tea concierge staff junior suite home away from home quiet street wonderful stay birthday treat fantastic location underground station chelsea slh
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We were back for our annual summer stay - and again the hotel and team surpassed our expectations. Centrally located close to Kings Road, Sloane Square and south Kensington - bus, tube, walk - everything is in close proximity. The rooms are individually decorated and beautiful. The team are wonderfully kind, welcoming and willing assist with any request. Tony and Will at concierge are the best!

Room Tip: All the rooms a beautifully decorated and a unique luxury experience for great value
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We spent 5 nights at 11 Cadogan Gardens. It's a very nice hotel. Our room was very clean and well maintained, especially for how old the building is. The neighborhood is quiet and the beds are very comfortable so I slept very well the whole time I was there. The room was a touch smaller than I expected but still comfortable enough.

The service is excellent. Every person I encountered was chipper, friendly, and dying to help me with something. I want to know where they find these people!

We did not eat in the restaurant but we did get room service one night because we were dead tired and that was very good. I also liked how they have house bottled still and sparkling water in the room to drink. It was nice to have the sparkling option and I really like that they reuse the glass bottles and fill them with their own filtration system.

My only complaint (and this is a small one), is that it's tucked back in a residential neighborhood that twists and turns a little bit, so it took me a few days to get my bearings and really feel like I knew how to get there from Sloan Square. So if you're horrible with directions or have no sense of direction this might be a problem for you, but after a couple of days I had it down pat. It's an easy walk to the underground station in Sloane Square, which is a very handy line for all of the main attractions.

Overall we really enjoyed our stay here and would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank youngtraveller0303
Reviewed 16 August 2017

A great hotel in the heart of Sloane Square. We visited it with our 6 year old son and we loved it. The personnel is wonderful. The room was great and clean! The bar was amazing. The fact that we were in the main street in just a few seconds away is fantastic. We will definitely go back. It has become one of our favorite hotels in London. Simply stunning.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2017

My husband and I spent our last day in London at 11 Cadogan Garden before relocating abroad and loved everything about it:
- Service: Welcoming and helpful staff! The concierge even managed to get me a last minute pre-natal massage after my spa cancelled on me. it was done within an hour!
- Location: hidden behind sloane square and overlooking the garden, you can beat this location. It offer you a quiet feeling in the center of busy London. You can access a lot of great restaurant within walking distance or just a short ride away.
- Interiors/rooms: amazing boutique hotel with many different rooms, nicely decorated offering a warm and cosy atmosphere with a modern touch.
- Food/ drink: even if London have a lot to offer, make sure you try the cocktails at the bar and stay for the breakfast.

I strongly recommend this place and can't wait to visit again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Soliman K, General Manager at 11 Cadogan Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us and for the recommendation. It is lovely to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and the special atmosphere of the hotel. Richie and his concierge team take great pride in the service that they provide to our guests and will be delighted to read your comments. I hope to be able to welcome you back to Cadogan Gardens in the near future.

Kind regards,

Soliman Khaddour

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I spent a week in London and stayed at 11 Cadogan Gardens. It is a fabulous hotel! Our room was beautiful, the location was perfect, and the food was wonderful. Our favorite part of staying there, aside from the fabulous hotel and wonderful amenities, was our interaction with the concierge. They were amazing! Richie, the Head Concierge got us tickets for a sold out event before we even arrived. His emails back and forth to us were entertaining and informative. Will was incredibly engaging and helped us plan an exciting schedule. Paul was sweet and very helpful as well. All of them were great and took care of everything for us. The hotel itself is beautiful and the personal care and attention from the concierge and other staff members exceeds anything we have experienced in our travels. They helped make our visit extraordinary! We will always stay at 11 Cadogan Gardens when we come to London!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Tracey D,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of your stay with us here at Cadogan Gardens. It is fantastic to read you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us in London. The team will be delighted to read your comments about the service that they offer. I look forward to welcoming you back to your new London home!

Kind regards,