1,002 results
All reviewssloane squarekings roadsmall luxury hoteldrawing roomhead conciergecharming hotelafternoon teaconcierge staffjunior suitehome away from homequiet streetwonderful staybirthday treatfantastic locationunderground stationchelseaslh
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for some pre Christmas shopping and weren't disappointed! We were made really welcome by the exceptional staff and nothing was too much trouble.
The room was luxurious and the bed was the most comfortable ever!
The breakfast was amazing and kept us full all day! The nicest breakfast we have had for years!!!
The hotel was well situated for shopping, restaurants and of course the Saatchi gallery!
We will return!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kayattwood1
Soliman K, General Manager at 11 Cadogan Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2016

Dear Kayattwood1,

It was an absolute pleasure welcoming you to 11 Cadogan Gardens during your time in London. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us, the comfort of your bed, the breakfast and the service provided by my team.

Do not hesitate to contact us directly for your next trip to London so we can warmly welcome you back.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

This is our second stay at the hotel this year, the unique little hotel offers a personal experience. Both times we have been delighted to be upgraded and the rooms have been larger than your typical London hotel. The dining experience is a delight and the staff are very attentive. The hotel is in a great location, it is very peaceful and offers so much more than your typical hotel.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear LDM306,

First of all, thank you for choosing to stay again with us for the second time this year. Thank you for your kind words, it is always a pleasure to welcome back our guests. We look forward to continue to be your "home away from home" in London !

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 16 December 2016

This hotel is a complete rip off and not worth a penny of anyone's money! I booked through amoma.com and got a really good rate for the night. It was a lot for us to spend but as it was my husbands birthday and a surprise trip to London I though it was worth while to be in such a lovely looking hotel. When we got there the first face we met was lovely, helpful and took our bag to look after while we spent a day in London. That is where the good about the hotel stops I'm sorry to say. On checking in they ask for a £250 deposit on pre-authorisation. he said that no money would be taken unless we have anything on room service (something we never do) so i thought this was fine. This seemed odd but the guy on the reception didn't go into any more detail and so as we needed to get checked in I gave them my debit card and that was that. We were taken up to our room in what has to be the worlds smallest lift but still all ok. The hotel looks pretty shabby with lots of holes poked through what look like they would have been nice paintings at one point and grubby carpets. When we got into our room we were hit by a heat wave and the concierge immediately turned the heating off in the rooms and said if it was still this hot when we got back that we would have to open the window as the air con was set to winter and would just make it hotter.
When we returned after our night out the room was somehow even hotter than when we left so we opened the window but couldn't leave the blind open as the window was directly opposite another room which was lit through the night. After an hour of trying to sleep we phoned reception to try to get the heating sorted and was told there was nothing they could do. Two minutes later we were phone to ask if we wanted a glass of complimentary champagne. No, we wanted a room that we could sleep in and enjoy our 1 child free night all year!
After another 2 phone calls a small desk fan was found as there was no ability to change rooms but by this point we were both very hot and cross at the situation and slept very little for the rest of the night.
When we checked out the next morning we were told that as I had booked through a 3rd party site they could not offer any refund for the appalling night we had had. They offered breakfast for nothing but we had to get back to the children and then offered a potential upgrade on our next visit but why would we go back??
To add insult to injury, it is now a week later and the 'pre-authorised' money is still pending and so I am left the weekend before Christmas with no ability to buy Christmas presents for my family! Their answer - there is nothing we can do!!

DO NOT stay here unless the cost of the room and the potential fortnight without your pre-authorised £250 is something you wouldn't think twice about. It is really not a good place to go.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
11  Thank Emipie2003
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay at this little hotel. It's an absolute gem in the middle of london. The staff are very friendly, helpful, understanding and knowledgeable.

From the moment we walked in to the moment we left, it just didn't feel like the other generic hotels you stay in. Our room was spacious enough to relax and play with our little daughter; late-alone all the shopping bags from our trips around time.

All in all, if you need a place to stay in Chelsea/London...this is your place. We definitely have our London home and we'll be visiting again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Dear hypax100,

Thank you for choosing to stay at 11 Cadogan Gardens with your family. I am delighted to read that you all had a lovely time with us and the service provided, the room, the location was to your liking.
We look forward indeed to welcoming you back !

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Wonderful hotel we stayed at 2 hotels while in London and I'm so glad most of our trip was at 11 Cadogan Gardens. Everyone is so nice all the concierges were very helpful with directions, recommendations, booking reservations for activities, food, cabs... Emelson was my favorite concierge but you will like them all! The hotel is so comfortable both your room and hanging around the common rooms downstairs. The bar is adorable with a very talented bartender. The restaurant in the hotel was excellent and do not miss reserving a spot for the 2 hour tea the food was amazing and beautifully done. The gym while small has everything you need. I can't recommend this hotel enough. I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else now if I get to visit again.

Room Tip: I had an interior room it was quieter but no view.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Dear Heather D.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at 11 Cadogan Gardens and choosing to stay with us while in London. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back very soon.