“Gorgeous jewel box - 11cadgoan hotel”
Review of 11 Cadogan Gardens

11 Cadogan Gardens
Ranked #88 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 6 October 2008

What a great experience I had! The hotel itself is like a jewel box: luxury but not overwhelming, elegant, full of pleasant surprises. My favourite part is the blue conservatory back to the drawing room. The patio next to it is brand new and very lovely.

Staff member is very friendly…I also love the great location, with Harrods, Harvey Nikcs and many other shops & cafes nearby, South Ken tube station was a five minute walk away.

I would come back.

• Stayed: September 2008

Reviewed 5 October 2008

This hotel is a delightful, unexpected discovery...breaks through the sameness of luxury hotels. Beautiful fabrics and bold furnishings catch the eye at every turn. It is quirky yet comfortable. The 'Design' ambiance is intriguing not offputting...ornate with many cosy corners. I saw people enjoying tea in 3 different sitting areas.

I felt as though I had entered a private club where I was the favourite member. Nicely welcomed at the entrance, I was escorted to a lushly drapped reception area. The young ladies at checkin were lovely and friendly.

My room was large and traditionally decorated with many upmarket touches. Very comfortable and calm.

The hotel has a delightful bar and an absolutely stunning, all white dining salon. The barmen and servers were all attentive and friendly

So, while I'm sure 11 Cadogan Hotel is not for eveyone, I welcome the idea to stay someplace unusual. The location a few steps off Sloane Square was ideal for me.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2008

We stayed with our two little girls and we had a great stay. the new restaurant was very plush and I felt a little worried about whether the staff would let our girls eat in there, I couldn't have been more wrong, they changed the beautiful tall crystal goblets for little glasses that 4 year olds can handle and cooked up cheesy pasta whilst hubby and I feasted on more gourmet fare.

The hotel hasn't quite finished its refit but I loved the funky new look.

We will be back!

Tthe Corcorans - Buckinghamshire

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2008

checked in to 11 to find out that the rooms shown on the website don't actually exist, they show how it will look one day, not present day! the website also talk about how great their spa is but that's not built either. we checked out within 15 mins.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled on business
3  Thank tonyking
Reviewed 17 August 2008

One of the Harrod's doormen, in putting us in a taxi, said "Oh, that is a very nice addess". Which it is, just about a perfect location; one block from Sloane Square, ten minute walk from Knightsbridge. Since we never stayed at the "old" Number Eleven, we have nothing to compare our experience to. We found the lobby decor somewhere between avant-garde and over the top. But our room was outstanding, and the staff excellent and accomodating.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business